Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaWizard View Post
    Ok, riddle me this.....

You have a long playing record, it is 12" diameter, it has 8" of play space, and travels at 33 1/3rpm.

How many groves does it have on 1 side?

Something tells me I already asked this one...
    I am sorry, I did forget that tidbit.

It plays for 25min.
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

one on each side !
      Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Originally posted by DaWizard View Post
        Ok, riddle me this.....

You have a long playing record, it is 12" diameter, it has 8" of play space, and travels at 33 1/3rpm.

How many groves does it have on 1 side?

Something tells me I already asked this one...
        One.

Comment

25 x 33 1/3 = x

Oops, Greynomad is right. It's one of those trick questions.

It reminds me of the paper question I heard in 5th grade. Cut a strip of paper 1" wide and 12" long. It has 2 sides.
          Now give the end of the paper a half twist and tape it to the other end. Now how many sides does it have?
          Last edited by Tom Wesenberg; 04-04-2020, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Is it playing “Stairway to Heaven”?
            Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

What occurs twice in a week, once in a year, but never in a month or a day?
              If someone tells you “That can’t be done”. It’s time to get started!

Comment

Scratching my head over this one, Don.

Comment

Street sweeper!

I just had to as I know the answer to this one but will not post it right now.
                  You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

eeeeeks ?
                    Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

"e"
                      Jon.

"Inhale Confidence, Exhale Doubt"
                      Adkins Week 7 -- Total Weight Loss: 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Jwmckenzie View Post
                        "e"
                        Good answer Jon.........survey says?.........

Comment

His Brother told him NO FAIR
                          3 ~ Tudor's
                          Henry Ford said
                          "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

I knew the answer was "e" as I have seen this one before.

Comment

Now how many googled it? I did
                              3 ~ Tudor's
                              Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Not me. I took a hint from pAAt’s answer. No my Brother didn’t tell me.

He prolly got the riddle from his oldest Grandson, he is wicked smart.
                                Jon.

"Inhale Confidence, Exhale Doubt"
                                Adkins Week 7 -- Total Weight Loss: 24 lbs

Comment

I didn’t google it. Duh...

Comment

I like these riddles, but I suggest that each new riddle also be a new thread. It’s too difficult to scroll through the responses to find the new one. And if we go to the last post then scroll up we see the answer before getting to the poser.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael M View Post
                                      I like these riddles, but I suggest that each new riddle also be a new thread. It’s too difficult to scroll through the responses to find the new one. And if we go to the last post then scroll up we see the answer before getting to the poser.
                                      I was thinking the same thing today and thought something like "Riddle 4-8-20" would be a good way to know which one it was.
                                      The date would keep them separate, or it could be "Riddle (then the subject)".

Comment

A old man is driving in his 1930 Model A, there are no headlights because he didn’t read the tech articles on VFF and no streetlights for him to see the road. But somehow, he saw an old lady crossing the street and stopped for her. How is this possible if there are no lights?
                                        Go VFF!

Comment

Driving during the day!

Comment

Too easy Huh? LOL!
                                            Go VFF!

Comment

Good job Roger
                                              3 ~ Tudor's
                                              Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

OK something a little harder "The more you take the more you leave behind."

Comment

And yes my Grandson is smart when he first got his cell phone we traded riddles for awhile it was great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by N97323 View Post
                                                    OK something a little harder "The more you take the more you leave behind."
                                                    Hhmmm......another head scratcher! You know I'm balding, right?

Answer...Time.
                                                    I'm taking a little time thinking about this, but it seems I've left a lot of wasted time behind me..

Comment