• Beauford
    For you hoarders...
    by Beauford
    Do something with it or throw it out....LOL
    01-07-2018, 02:06 PM
  • tbirdtbird
    Recent trends
    by tbirdtbird
    there seems to be a recent trend to be critical of the ways other people do things.

If information should be presented that does not interest you, then by all means skip over it, and proceed with your own methods.
    Comment beyond that is inappropriate...
    09-28-2018, 09:45 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    Spark plugs a comparison and anything unique
    by BNCHIEF
    Well I cleaned up a few plugs today some for model T and some for model A thought i would just toss em out here, if you have something different post them might be interesting
    05-03-2018, 02:34 PM
  • H. L. Chauvin
    Write something ......
    by H. L. Chauvin
    FWIW: "If" we think about it:

There are instructors and instructors ...... there are teachers and teachers ....... some less effective snob teachers want students to say nothing and just listen to Mr. or Mrs. "Know-it-all" ....... others who are more compassionately concerned , ask students for comments ....... usually the student who is brave enough to ask a question,...
    04-13-2018, 10:17 AM
  • CSPIDY
    Hallmark channel is running a Walton’s marathon today many Model As
    by CSPIDY
    Should have mentioned this earlier but it’s running the rest of the day

forgot to mention, no sex, violence or vulgar language very little smoking
    03-29-2020, 04:11 PM
  • DaWizard
    Site Goodies
    by DaWizard
    Hey Mitch, how do I get a "reputation"?

I see it listed on the "Members List" but don't see anything in and around the posting area.

I think I want a Reputation.

While I am on the subject of site goodies, what is the "Tag" and what will it do, or should I just experiment?
    06-05-2017, 11:16 AM
  • Jeff/Illinois
    The reason for high prices on used cars in the USA today
    by Jeff/Illinois
    And this goes along with how we've said the NADA value prices on Antique cars including Model A Fords is insane. About a seven minute video but listen to the whole thing. Scotty lays it all out. And how Kelley Blue book, NADA, JD Powers and Assoc. , CarMax, Auto Trader, and etc. are owned and operated by (drum roll here) PR and MARKETING PEOPLE that are setting the 'value' of a commodity they are...
    09-13-2018, 01:38 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    What did you do today that was model a related?
    by BNCHIEF
    Yesterday I finished putting all the outside panels on my new trailer, I will take pictures today and post them tomorrow. I also did some wiring and installing lights. I did forget to mention my new radial tires showed up today as well.
    07-08-2017, 05:44 AM
Working...
X