Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarabelle’s last ride.....

We went riding today.

She never cared about care or condition.
    Attached Files
    Go VFF!

Although I have tried to keep her in good condition!
    Go VFF!

Comment

She sure is a good looking truck. Glad you were able to stretch her legs today

Comment

It felt good and I know it’s not her last ride. Times are so crazy right now. Going to call the Sheriff tomorrow and ask is it ok to putt around as long as I don’t stop anywhere.
        Go VFF!

Comment

Can’t see where they would have a problem with that 👍🏻

Comment

Small communities here in Nebraska are having Corona Cruise Nights. No gatherings involved, just people out driving around. Social distancing guidance is not violated. Rod
            At some point in time standardization was a creative idea.

Comment

She sure looks good. You should be fine taking a cruise. Just bring along your disposables and wipes. I carry those items around like my wallet
              3 ~ Tudor's
              Henry Ford said
              "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Just called the Sheriffs Dept. just for clarification. They said it would not be a problem cruising around as long as there was no gathering involved. Just like you guys said.
                Go VFF!

Comment

If the weather ever dries up around here, I plan on going getting some “A” time in too.
                  The lawns are too wet to drive the cars out of their storage.

Enjoy your Drive Time.
                  Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Originally posted by Jedmundcars View Post
                    Just called the Sheriffs Dept. just for clarification. They said it would not be a problem cruising around as long as there was no gathering involved. Just like you guys said.
                    WE NEED PICS
                    3 ~ Tudor's
                    Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

I'm taking Sarah up to tge Post Office today, short run, two miles there and back. Great day here, I've been out since 7am already. An outside boy is finally outside again!!!! I mowed a two acre meadow yesterday, got a bit too close to the pond, got stuck, Bev had to bring the UV out and pull me out. It was friggin fun!!!!!
                      "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

I’ll add some riding pics as they come if The Grit Kid adds some stuck pics. LOL.
                        Go VFF!

Comment

Me and her went for a ride. Don’t want to say it’s
                          but it does suck butt. My dumbass is trying to stay safe.
                          Attached Files
                          Go VFF!

Comment

8E7621F9-D610-4C96-A980-1678549DAE75.jpeg1ADB0489-8EC1-4849-BDFF-C5EFABF36C59.jpeg Another ride that seemed like social distancing turned into a throw down with a rooster that would not let me get back in my truck. He was colored like Clarabelle.
                            Go VFF!

Comment

Fabulous picture.. How many bed and bath does your house have
                              3 ~ Tudor's
                              Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

The Rooster took one over. We only have one left. No bath, just a bed and fried chicken breakfast. Free Model A Rides!
                                Go VFF!

Comment

B36962E7-9D5C-4775-8BE4-15094F15FC44.jpeg Notice how pissed this chicken is. This is right before he tried to take me out.
                                  Go VFF!

Comment

Herding chickens with a Model A? Cabin Fever

Comment

Stab it with your VFF topper.. lol
                                      3 ~ Tudor's
                                      Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

I think that rooster in lustily admiring your quail.

Comment

A "watch" rooster? I think he wants to mate with your "A"
                                          "We are all born ignorant, but one must work very hard to remain stupid".
                                          - Ben Franklin

Comment

For some reason he was possessive about Clarabelle. Maybe my next ride will be as entertaining. Probably won’t go there!
                                            Go VFF!

Comment

Clarabelle thinks that the “50 acres and a Model A” rule still applies. I’ve been trying to explain. Stubborn Little Girl.
                                              Attached Files
                                              Go VFF!

Comment

My Goodness, all the greenery looks nice.
                                                We have no buds on the trees yet, here.

Comment

Yea Dupe we have already had a few high 80 days which is a little unseasonably warm. The azaleas always are first and the Dogwoods. This has always been a beautiful property on the outskirts of town. I wish it was mine. I think it was built in the 1840’s.
                                                  Go VFF!

Comment