• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• model p
    Hi , New to the Forum
    by model p
    Hello, I am new to the Forum. I got my 1st and only T 2 years ago. I enjoy reading all the stories and info here.
    I live in NJ. Already I have met 7 other T owners in a 15 mile radius. Thanks in advance to all who help guys like me.
    Paul
    03-27-2019, 09:41 AM
  • Mitch
    Welcome ~ Introductions
    by Mitch
    Say hello and tell something about yourself right here!
    06-01-2018, 08:57 PM
  • Rob Patterson
    WARNING: MTFCA site. Be careful
    by Rob Patterson
    The MTFCA's new forum has been hacked.
    Initially a couple of days ago, but after getting back up, its now been down a second time, for quite a while.
    But please be careful should you get onto it. My "Malwarebytes" blocks the site, saying its sending outbound trojans. There is another report saying "my Norton security software sent up a intrusion attempt red flag for the...
    03-23-2019, 04:52 PM
  • Fredski
    Thanks Bill Williamson. emailed bill to find out why Mitch was not posting on **.
    by Fredski
    bill gave me this location VFF

FRED
    08-04-2017, 01:39 PM
  • Mitch
    I'll have a new project soon
    by Mitch
    Very long story made shorter

My father passed when I was 10 and my brother Jeff was 13.(1970) Mom gave my older brother Jeff, dads Tudor that he had built out of two other cars. Dads car has been in storage ever since in shambles, since it took a beating from the Florida sun and weather where we used to live. Jeff was a mechanic but branched off into the towing business. Jeff held onto...
    08-13-2018, 09:21 PM
Working...
X