What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it?

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Jaguar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Is this a trick question, Mitch? It says Jaguar MK2 right on the windshield.

Comment

I assume that's a C shaped fender skirt over the rear wheel.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• JohnB15632
          Model A 31 right rear fender
          by JohnB15632
          I am sanding my fenders in preparation for painting. I am working on the right rear fender. The fender, as I have it has to "folds" In it that appears to be to be original. They do not look to be to be damaged.

Post is deleted. I got my answer. The fender is accurate as shown.

Thanks,
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          04-23-2018, 02:02 PM
        • JohnB15632
          31 rear fender fasteners
          by JohnB15632
          Can anyone help me with identifying the correct fasteners, thread and length, that fasten the rear fender and the fender support to the body?
          04-24-2018, 03:19 PM
        • RockHillWill
          Aluminum Model A Front Fender Build
          by RockHillWill
          This is a project that I have wanted to try since getting more involved in the metal shaping segment of automotive restoration. I have taken a particular interest in doing aluminum work because it looks to be more difficult to achieve by both welding and finishing. This project is a 1930-1931 Front fender. I have been involved the last few years with a gentleman in Belfast, Tennessee who asked for...
          This gallery has 5 photos.
          06-07-2018, 08:00 PM
        • bambooboy
          29 rear fender braces on pickup
          by bambooboy
          put one on today using 2 bolts thru frame&wood block.does not follow contour of fender very well but did a search with other guy &1 comment say thats the way it is.my question is on outside of brace is a 1/4 inch hole,does that get a carriage bolt that will need to be drilled thru new fenders?none of the catalogs show a bolt like this,just the 4 1/2 x5 1/6 hex. tom...
          08-28-2017, 03:12 PM
        • BBKing
          Can anyone tell me what this fender goes to?
          by BBKing
          I have been trying to identify this fender with no luck. Does anyone know what it goes to? Appreciate the help.
          05-31-2018, 04:00 PM
        • Beauford
          Front fender gurus!
          by Beauford
          My front fender overlaps the apron a little and does it on both sides. I assume it just needs to butt up. My rear apron bolt is in the only farthest hole so I would assume there as back as they go. Any suggestions?
          01-17-2018, 06:01 PM
        • DaWizard
          Windshield openings?
          by DaWizard
          I have been sitting here wondering just how many always run with the windshield open and how wide and for what reason?

I will start by saying up until a few days ago, I ran mine closed and put up with the reflection of the rear lights and stuff. But since it has been 95° plus the last few days I cracked it open about 1½in., we'll see how that works.
          07-10-2017, 03:35 PM
        • P. Crosby
          Rear Fender Bracket lockwashers finish
          by P. Crosby
          I could find the finish for the bolts that hold the rear fender bracket to the body, (31 Tudor) it is gloss black, I could not find the finish for the lockwashers. Raven or gloss black, or unfinished.

Paul Crosby
          03-06-2018, 08:48 PM
        • dmdeaton
          Another goofy question - Windshield
          by dmdeaton
          Took the roadster out Saturday and tipped the windshield open to get some air. Kept vibrating back closed. I didn't strong arm the thumb screws till I asked you guys??
          10-16-2017, 09:48 PM
        • Art Ebeling
          Windshield install
          by Art Ebeling
          How is the windshield setting tape (from Mitch) get cut on the corners? Any pictures?...
          11-26-2017, 01:16 PM
        Working...
        X