Good morning thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gdaquilina View Post

Really nice table. Love the simplicity. The legs look like they could be iron- are they wood?
    Legs are cast iron, ordered them from a guy online that has them. They make it easy to build a nice table.

And good morning to all. I hope everyone is safe and good to go this morning.

Comment

• Good Morning
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• Good Morning all, Looks like it's going to be a busy Monday
        If someone tells you “That can’t be done”. It’s time to get started!

Comment

• Good morning and a great day to all. It's will be a sunny 50 degree day here today. It's easier to be homebound when you can get outside to do yard work and give a safe distance hello to neighbors. Did food shopping yesterday with full mask and gloves. Noticed that the
          food sections were unusually low but there was plenty of TP. I got the last sugar and flour and cooking oil was totally wiped out. Disinfected as much as I could when I got everything home. Our area is seeing significantly more Covid-19 cases.

Comment

• *Yawn, grumble, grumble, grumble* I didn't even look to see what the temp is, it's cold, rainy and miserable. I know I will just be able to sit here and vegetate all day with little to do but watch the idiot screen. I did get the timing cover and inspection cover on by the end of the day yesterday, and the head studs installed. Maybe if the rain breaks later I can get the head on.

You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

• Morning, afternoon, & evening!!! Busy busy day😎😎😎😎 Stay safe

Comment

• Morning...again. Nice day also today. I'll be mowing this afternoon and tomorrow. Stay safe. Those of you expecting the stimulate check and haven't decide yet where it should go, contact me and I'll give your an address you can send on to.
                "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

• Good Morning
                  Working on the first cup. ......now what?
                  Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

• Mornin Guys/gals ! I was looking for 5/8" nuts yesterday, it seems I depleted my supply rather quickly. I thought I used everyone here, but then I remembered a barrel full of old telephone bolts and iron in the tractor shed. Sure enough, I have plenty of nuts now Good day VFF !
                    Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

• We ARE,...what we HOARD.

Comment

• Well that's just "Nuts" pAAt Good Morning All
                        If someone tells you “That can’t be done”. It’s time to get started!

Comment

• Jeff and Mr. Goodland, my nuts are older than me and in better shape Galvanized and spin on beautifully
                          Last edited by pAAt; 04-07-2020, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• I think you should keep them within your crosshairs.

Comment

• We are what we hoard Boy that's got me thinking No wonder I have multiple split personalities

Comment

• Good morning, I am going to frame a window for the workshop above the sliding doors. I took the fordor around the block a few times last night. Stay safe.

Comment

• Sounds painful Jeff !!

Comment

• Morning fellas!! Back at the Ford Farm today. Hope everyone has a great day 😎

Comment

• *Grumble, grumble, grumble* another bleak and bleary start to the day. I really wish the rain would just blow through, dump what it wants to and MOVE ON!!

I have shit to do and all this does is make my limbs stiffen up and not want to work. Damn, it's hell getting older.
                                      You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

• Sorry I'm late, but I was floating around here a bit. Been busy applying for the PPP, we shall see
                                        Good Day all!!!!
                                        3 ~ Tudor's
                                        Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• Good Morning Boys, Spent the last couple days on Spring clean up. Good to get outside and do some manual work. Boy my muscles are sore. Looks like a DaWiz day here, rain, drizzle, damp, cold...…. Sunny later.

Have a great day.
                                          Jon.

"Inhale Confidence, Exhale Doubt"
                                          Adkins Week 7 -- Total Weight Loss: 24 lbs

Comment

• Morning................
                                            "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

• Morning Jw and the man with few words ! Sometimes that's the best personally, but I sure like your stories Ed I hear the beautiful song birds out the window again, it's still dark, what the hell are they sing about ? Time to get the gun and get rid of that happiness again. I sure wish I was a better shot, but it keeps the neighbors at bay Good morning and a happy hump day too you It's about the only activity you can do lately and a little on the VFF.

Comment

• Cockadoodle DO - good morning. After a beautiful day yesterday, sunny and 73 degrees, back to the usual Wisconsin spring weather. 38 degrees and extremely foggy this morning. Supposed to be cloudy and showers most of the day. Need a day of recovery. Yesterday spent the day with the A - a couple of rides, spring maintenance including greasing oil change/misc./crawling under truck. Am stiff/sore/backache. Not complaining, was well worth it to actually feel like I accomplished something.

Comment

• Originally posted by pAAt View Post
                                                  It's about the only activity you can do lately and a little on the VFF.

Good morning VFF! Maybe we need a shovel emoji to move all the BS
                                                  It's all good, we need a place to go that can help put all of those outside realities aside, and bring a smile to our faces. You folks make this ride so much more bearable for me anyway. I hope it does the same for you.
                                                  Stay Safe and Healthy.
                                                  3 ~ Tudor's
                                                  Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• Good Morning and Happy Hump Day.
                                                    Today will be spent in the shed, trying to figure out a no-start situation on my John Deere 214.
                                                    The battery is good, but I have no power, going to the solenoid (purple wire). Need to check all the safety switches. I can jump the solenoid and get it started, so this eliminates most other issues.
                                                    ohm and volt meters are great, but those test lights are a godsend.

Enjoy your day.

Comment