Clear All

• Good morning thread

Here!!!
    Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Good Morning all. Looks like a bright cool day here in New England. A day like today is why we stay here.
    Jon.

"Inhale Confidence, Exhale Doubt"
    Adkins Week 7 -- Total Weight Loss: 24 lbs

Comment

10 PM here and just had a few grogs, ready for bed

Comment

7:45 AM here and ready to chat pooch :rolling:rolling Good evening, good morning, it's all the same day man pAAt
        Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Hello all. 7:49 am. Reading the VFF, sipping on my wakeup caffeine (Diet Pepsi), planning my day. Summer heat is over, starting to cool some, overcast and highs in the mid 70s today. Crops are late this year due to Spring rain/late planting.

Comment

0950am here is sunny Florida. Had my coffee and now I am waiting for the aircondition people to arrive to do maintenance on my two ACs.

Comment

7:20 in Washington state & rainy here... ...go figure!

Comment

Busy at the shop, and running around all morning. I still need my second cup of Joe

432F705D-9B5B-4A30-960D-1134D7A4FFB9.jpeg No
                3 ~ Tudor's
                Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

07:49 here and the humidity is already at 50% and the temp is right at 80º. Feels like another Florida day here in somewhat sunny Califlornia. I am still waiting for summer to break loose it's grip.

Morning everyone!
                  You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Gorgeous morning in Blue Hill, Maine. Made an early run to the transfer station to drop off garbage and recycling. Two large whitetails just walked out of the forest to graze near the house. Wish I had the "A" up here with me. The back roads are a little rough but the views of the ocean and bays are gorgeous.

Comment

12:09 here at Mountaineer Power Station in Letart WV. Working 10s today on a coal pulverizer. It’s a cool 110 degrees inside this thing. Gotta love it! Hope everyone is having a great day

Comment

11.02 am Wednesday here. One of those special spring days outside and heading for 19 degrees. The wattles are blooming and the bees are humming. The warmer days are on the way. BRING IT ON! (but not too much)

Comment

Good morning Greynomad enjoy the wonderful spring day. It's my favorite season
                          3 ~ Tudor's
                          Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Where are you this morning? I'm on my 2nd cup of Joe/
                            "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Mornin. Brewin up some Joe for the ride in to work.
                              3 ~ Tudor's
                              Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Good Morning. Headed to Worchester this morning to look at a Station Wagon project in progress. Everyday is a great day that involves a Model A.
                                Jon.

Comment

Good morning everybody!

Comment

I’m in Cavandish PEI this morning, we fly home today. Have a 4 hour drive today to reach the airport.
                                    Going to get my coffee soon .
                                    Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
                                      Mornin. Brewin up some Joe for the ride in to work.
                                      I've got into the habit of having my second cup with Sarah. I refill my cup and head out to the garage and sit with the door open and watch the sun come up while enjoying the quiet of rural America.......again.

Comment

Got to work and set the alarm off. Pushed the wrong dang button.. I’m awake now
                                        3 ~ Tudor's
                                        Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Good morning everybody!! 530 here in WV, sitting at a park and ride waiting on my work buddy. Hope you guys have a great day!

Comment

I'm here thanks to arthritis pain...............

Comment

Good Morning all. Trying to get a plan together for today, so much to choose from.
                                              Jon.

Comment

Morning to the greatest folks I know !!! I live in the back hills and not many people here Grabbing my joe now and acting like I'm in Philly. Pain usually gets me up too Ed, but I love the mornings anyway pAAt
                                                Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Well up and getting the tractor ready to move rock couple long days ahead the power company will be here to set a new pole tomorrow we trench in new heavier power to the shop before remodeling it need to mow again roto-till a pen and water then spray for weeds might finally get back on my A sunday.

Comment