X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery????

Nope!!! Not I...............
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

I won in 1971 had the right number for the draft and of course it was the last number they took 95, can't imagine why I remember that.

Comment

I feel your pain Ed, but winning all that money would just mess us up:

Living paycheck to paycheck is much more healthy:
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
        I feel your pain Ed, but winning all that money would just mess us up:

Living paycheck to paycheck is much more healthy:
        Paycheck?
        Who gets a paycheck?
        I have to stand on the street corner holding a cardboard sign to get money. LOL

Comment

• DaWizard
          DaWizard commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, the clowns around here that do that are pullin down da big bucks!!

Related Topics

Collapse

• old31
        Vin number that starts with AX?
        by old31
        What does it tell you when an engine VIN is AX followed by 6 numbers? The engine was in a 1930.

I read the Ford Garage info but didnt see anything.

http://www.fordgarage.com/pages/ABenginenumbers.htm...
        10-04-2018, 07:10 PM
      • sideline
        Engine number
        by sideline
        My engine number, A3691765, appears to be June 1930. Could someone please confirm this for me?
        For what it’s worth this is also the VIN on the title.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        10-02-2018, 05:16 PM
      • 30Coupe
        Unique Engine Number
        by 30Coupe
        My engine number is *A2565731* but immediately below, "F5100" is stamped in the lower left and lower right (two places) on the engine number plate/boss. I can find absolutely no reference to this "F5100" stamping. Has anyone else either seen it or know what it is? Thanks! -Joe
        07-22-2017, 10:13 PM
      • EarlyBert
        VIN number conversion
        by EarlyBert
        I cannot, fer the life of me, find a VIN conversion for Model A. I know it exists but I'm evidently search challenged. Help?

Here's mine: VIN #A627274
        02-13-2018, 02:49 PM
      • Jim Mason
        engine number
        by Jim Mason
        What's the significance of engine serial number 492510?
        12-05-2017, 05:08 PM
      • tbirdtbird
        Selling a car long distance? Worried about money transfer? Advice from my bank......
        by tbirdtbird
        Selling a car long distance? Worried about money transfer?
        Given the high rate of fraudulent financial transactions going on, who wouldn't be.

I am selling a car (thank goodness not an A) to a party in Michigan, and we are in Texas.
        I would always prefer a face-to-face cash-in-hand transaction, but in this case that is not possible. As the seller, I needed to...
        08-18-2017, 01:43 PM
      • Curtis B.
        VIN for a 1925 Model T
        by Curtis B.
        I am trying to register a recently bought 1925 Model T. There is no title and Ca. DMV has no records on the car. The DMV told me that I need to go to the CA, CHP to get a VIN verification. Here's where the problem is: Talking to the officier at CHP, he claims there is a stamped VIN number or serial no. on the chassis and I need to remove the body off of the car to get access to the number. From...
        10-26-2017, 01:27 PM
      • Swastler
        Book giveaway number 2
        by Swastler
        part 2 book duplicates giveaway. guess the number closest to my number you will receive free of charge MAFCA how to restore your model a volume 2 and volume 8.

Will run for a few days.

Pick a number 1-200, post below in response.

Lots of compiled information in these, garnered from previous issues of the MAFCA national magazine.

The entire series...
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        06-09-2018, 08:42 AM
      • CM2
        Krylon overhaul rant
        by CM2
        Its amazing to me how many people do krylon overhauls on engines.Who get into an engine repair,post pictures and ask questions,then when faced with a response to their question they dont like choose to ignore the advice.They pull the oil pan and head,rant and rave about the sludge they found,ask why their valves sit low in the seats and post pictures of cylinder walls that look like fun house mirrors,then...
        03-31-2018, 09:32 AM
      • Ayyy
        I Picked Up This Older Rear Spring Hanger Set. Who Made It, And When?
        by Ayyy
        I believe it's an older reproduction set, but I just don't know. The quality seems pretty good...nice fit and finish.

There are no markings on the parts.

The grease feed holes and grooves are on each side (180 degrees apart) of each shank.

The box is stamped '87-1970'. The 87th day of 1970 maybe? But honestly, why would a company so predominantly display a date...
        This gallery has 7 photos.
        04-26-2018, 05:46 PM
      Working...
      X