Eclipse...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclipse...........

I'm sure most here, especially in the path, know of the eclipse that just occurred here in the mid-west. I was able to pull myself out of bed, crawl outside and have a look-see. Unfortunately I forgot the eye protection and now I'm deaf and dumb in both eyes!!! :
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

We had my welding helmets out for an hour looking and now what was I talking about ? Oh well good night !
    Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

I saw many eclipses, under a shade tree, should have taken pictures
      Next one 2024 :-)

Comment

• BNCHIEF
        BNCHIEF commented
        Editing a comment
        eyelid eclipse i could go to sleep under a nice shade tree.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Art Ebeling
      Pullstraps and shade tassels
      by Art Ebeling
      I just received my recovered pullstraps and shade tassels from Kim at Antique Auto Hardware. I sent Kim my original pullstraps and some wooden shade tassel knobs I had turned. The pullstraps in my L B interior kit were not even close. Here are pictures of the L B pullstraps installed in my 31 Victoria, my original pullstraps, the wooden tassel knobs and Kim's finished product.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 4 photos.
      06-22-2018, 08:21 PM
    • Art Ebeling
      Shade tassles
      by Art Ebeling
      Does anyone have the original shade tassles for an early 31 they can post a picture of? I am interested in the color and the color of the twisted cord they hang from.
      03-22-2018, 07:41 PM
    • BillEbob
      '31 Victoria side shade installation
      by BillEbob
      "P.O." included matching side blinds. What is the exact placement?

Also, he sold off original (??) flower vases -- said they impeded entrance and egress to back seat.

I would like to replace -- economical sources?

Thanks!

Bill...
      04-25-2018, 10:05 AM
    • Tom Hicks
      Rutting season starting earlier.
      by Tom Hicks
      Back in my day deer rutting did not start until mid-November. It looks like that has changed here in Central Virginia. On my drive this morning 1:00 - 3:00 a.m. I had a large doe cross full speed 20' in front of me. And I saw three deer on the side of the road dead, probably hit by cars over the last few days.

A local body shop owner told me a few years ago that rutting season starts...
      10-01-2018, 09:37 AM
    • DaWizard
      Whirlwind 3 day outing!
      by DaWizard
      I will preface this by saying that we have the greatest Model Aers in the Diamond Tread chapter of MAFCA!

One of our working members was to have a weeks vacation so one of the others suggests we have an outing to commemorate the vacation. After 2 weeks of intense planning it was finalized and set for Mar 26th. We left from one of the clubs favorite starting spots, Der Weenerschnitzle...
      This gallery has 35 photos.
      03-30-2018, 10:55 PM
    • Ayyy
      Hi Folks, I'm New Here At The VFF
      by Ayyy
      Hi everyone. My name is Alex.

I've had a couple of Model A's in my lifetime, including a 1930 CCPU at this time. Since March of 2017 I've spent some time at the ***** **** and I've never had any serious issues there. I'm sure that several of you have seen some of my posts there.

I've joined this forum in an effort to expand my knowledge base and to share some of my successes,...
      This gallery has 2 photos.
      03-27-2018, 06:59 PM
    Working...
    X