X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pAAt View Post
    I had to redo the stupid shit, I did yesterday, so I could get pictures
    So you are telling us you did this TWICE? re #1012
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work very hard to remain stupid".
    - Ben Franklin

Comment

• I cleaned up more leaves and sticks from the lower 40. And spent over 1/2 hour on hold with Lowes trying to find out why an order I placed with them online isn't showing up on their web site, I was told by some "helper" lady that the order is really there I just can't see it. Seems the virus is effecting companies in more ways than one, or maybe it is living in our computers now.
      - Ben Franklin

Comment

• Bob, I ordered my Milwaukee cordless kit online, for pickup at Menards. I got an e-mail stating it was in and when I arrived they couldn't locate it ?? I hung around, looking slightly pissed, while they looked everywhere !! Then some gentleman came up and pointed to a box, on the floor, about 10' from us One of my better, bad turned to good, days I would say Proof the virus was here previously
        Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

• I better get my concrete work done, before the wife gets home, or I'll have to make up a bogus story of my accomplishments today. Maybe I'll dwell on that for a spell

Comment

• Got up early rented a jack hammer and busted up the hardest concrete I have ever dealt with. Once again I have not seen the contractors yet. Doing my best to push the job along. Rod
            At some point in time standardization was a creative idea.

Comment

• Your body must feel like shit too, or it will tomorrow. Rowdy, the way you work, I want to be your next contractor Just send me the check, like Ed said

Comment

• Helped a friend tear down the kohler engine on the welder he loaned out ran it out of oil threw the rod now it is junk. I never loan tools i tell them where to buy or rent perfect example.

Comment

Your body must feel like shit too, or it will tomorrow. Rowdy, the way you work, I want to be your next contractor Just send me the check, like Ed said
                  They had the contract for the fence also. But as soon as the retainer wall is finished they will be told that won't be happening. There is no reason for the delay or excuses. Rod
                  At some point in time standardization was a creative idea.

Comment

• Absolutely nothing. I replaced water pump & radiator on the Falcon. The new radiator poured my new antifreeze onto the ground, total piece of junk. Tomorrow we’ll try again 😡😡😷

Comment

• You should have a better day tomorrow Jamey, seems it can't get much worse. Normally your so cheery ! Take your meds and give'er another try tomorrow

Comment

• My friends newly purchased used tractor would overheat. Pulled the thermostat, still the same ?? Wound up being part of an old stat in side the housing. Jamey are you saying new rad is junk or are you still have an overheating problem ? Not that I can help any

Comment

• The new rad was junk. There was a bad solder joint around the petcock. It’s frustrating when you put the work in & all you have left is to add fluid, just to have to take it all back apart & do it again tomorrow. Then I had to explain to the owner what happened & let him know that I will be doing it again tomorrow for free. I guess it could always be worse

Comment

• You're sounding a little more upbeat now, the meds must be kicking in Tough luck, but you probably have all the correct tools out and she'll be a breeze tomorrow Good evening to you Sir !

Comment

You're sounding a little more upbeat now, the meds must be kicking in Tough luck, but you probably have all the correct tools out and she'll be a breeze tomorrow Good evening to you Sir !
                              Thanks Unc!!!!

Comment

• BNCHIEF , I have learned never to loan out tools, unless it's a tool I hate, for that same reason, gotten I even had them returned broken and the borrower never said anything, only found out it broke when I went to use it again. Never a lender or a borrower be.
                                - Ben Franklin

Comment

• Yesterday I finally got 2 of the 3 outside electrical receptacle boxes and covers replaced, with the new code type that allows you to run wires inside from the bottom and still close the top so it remains waterproof. I can't believe how long it took to do this as all my old work had to be taken apart first and I choose to add 2 outlets inside rather than one like in the old box, I still have one to go but I am waiting on a parts shipment, seems like the virus has effected lots of minds out there, I have a list of stuff I am waiting for to complete my "honey do " list.
                                  61txrLIhQ2L._AC_UL480_QL65_ML3_.jpg
                                  - Ben Franklin

Comment

• Bob reading you older fellas stories, of accomplishments, it sure gets me motivated for the day !!! Seems by the time I'm finished reading and commenting, the day is shot, but you guys sure motivate me the next day too God speed on your duties today Sir

Comment

• Thanks, Pat, I think! LOL
                                      - Ben Franklin

Comment

• Like Ted Duke says "free room, 3 squares daily, 2 hours of work daily, and roam the beautiful country, the rest of the day, doing sporting stuff ??" Bob you have a job position here anytime I wonder if Ted picked up any help with his offer/posting

Comment

Like Ted Duke says "free room, 3 squares daily, 2 hours of work daily, and roam the beautiful country, the rest of the day, doing sporting stuff ??" Bob you have a job position here anytime I wonder if Ted picked up any help with his offer/posting
                                          No takers pAAT, I'm still waiting. T-Bones and baked potatoes for dinner tonight.

Comment

• I should throw in the towel here and take up your offer

Comment

• pAAt
                                              well I've narrowed down my electrical issue with the John Deere to a bad electric pto switch.
                                              I'll just bypass that and be done with it.
                                              Here are some pics from Jeffland Canada.
                                              Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

• Bit of minor hoarding, but wow some really cool stuff. Thanks for the pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDupuis View Post
                                                  pAAt
                                                  well I've narrowed down my electrical issue with the John Deere to a bad electric pto switch.
                                                  I'll just bypass that and be done with it.
                                                  Here are some pics from Jeffland Canada.
                                                  Nice stuff, but you need another GARAGE OR SHOP!

Comment

• We found a chewed paper towel in the T&C yesterday. SO>today I took everything out of it. EVERYTHING! including the jack and everything that isn't attached. Vacuumed (who invented THAT word?) every nook and cranny. Carefully went through everything before I put it back in (first aid kit) (crazy little toy bag) (snack stash) (my suitcase) (blanket) etc. Scrubbed the carpets and the driver's seat (what scruffy bum has been sitting there?) and put it all back except the rubber floor mats. Seats are drying. Aren't I a good boy? Wore my old ass out.

Comment