I'm Done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Done.

Today is my last day +3 million miles I climb down from the cab one last time, no more snow, mud, cats or mountain driving. I have enjoyed it at times but now it is time to turn the page more time for what I love old cars shooting and just keeping the mini ranch here up.

Congrats! Enjoy your next adventures

Comment

Thanks hope you are doing well, we all care about you.

Comment

Chief,
        Git a Dog: & you'll NEVER get BORED!!! May I recommend a "MAKE"?
        Buster T.s Dad

Comment

• BNCHIEF
          BNCHIEF commented
          Editing a comment
          Bill I got one 130 lb black german shephard me and bronson go everywhere together.

Chief, glad to hear of your retirement and I hope you enjoy it as much as you can. Just remember, now you don't HAVE to do anything unless you want to.

So take a little time and relax a bit before jumping feet first into your next project.
        You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Gonna finish up the trailer first a little fine tuning on the a so we can go driving.

Comment

Don't forget the model a is only THREE speed.

Comment

• BNCHIEF
              BNCHIEF commented
              Editing a comment
              3 speed 13 speed air 4x4 I've seen a few. But I got that float shifting down real good.
              Last edited by BNCHIEF; 08-01-2017, 03:30 PM.

Just remember, retirement doesn't mean more free time.
            It means you aren't working for a paycheck, so all your friends and relatives think you can now fix their car for free. LOL

Comment

They already think that Tom I may have to move.

Comment

Chief that's great congratulations
                I wish you and your family the the best of everything going forward, your a great guy.
                Now you'll have more time to post on the VFF. YAAAAAHHHHOOOO....

3 ~ Tudor's
                Henry Ford said
                "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• BNCHIEF
                  BNCHIEF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Amen and more time to probably ask you dumb questions, at least the answers are smart.

Enjoy the 'rest' Chief! (You'll probably work even harder now!).

Comment

• BNCHIEF
                  BNCHIEF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Michael.

Damn, wish I could retire....................let me know what's it like. ;)
                "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Well on my first day i serviced the mower and mowed until dark, tomorrow I string trim, Boy do I know how to live.

Comment

Enjoy! You deserve it!

Comment