A child actor died today...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A child actor died today...........

I remember him well. All the kids were jealous of me, especially Alfalfa, I was Miss Crabtree's on screen and OFF screen boyfriend!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/leo...cid=spartandhp

Now, would I bullshit you??????;)
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Call me dumb but what character was he?
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
      Call me dumb but what character was he?
      My screen name was Charlie Chase..............

Comment

Was he the tall thin kid that looked like a farm boy? The Little Rascals come on every Sunday morning, and I saw the school episode this past Sunday. Miss Crabtree certainly was a good looking gal. Over the past year I have Goggled several of the Rascals and just read that Chubby had a medical condition which was fixed when he was a teen. He then lost a lot of weight, but died when he was only about 21. A year ago I read that Alfalfa dies of a gunshot wound when he was only about 32 or so. He got into an argument
        over the loss of a hunting dog, which resulted in a $50 debt.

Comment

Buckwheat was my favorite. Farm boy was Landy, freckled face with the straw hat. Alfalfa was highly disliked by the other characters, he was a prankster and some of his pranks were harmful. Darla died young too, cancer I think. a bit of trivia, both Darla and Alfalfa are buried in the same cemetery not far apart either, how ironic.

Comment