1917 Model T Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1917 Model T Title

My buddy has the original title for his Dad's second car. It was a 1917 Model T Ford. He asked me if there was a way to trace and see if the vehicle was still around. Any help with this would be appreciated! Believe he said it was a Michigan Title.

Here in Canada, you can do a VIN search with the DOT, I would think, he could do the same with the DMV.?
    Either way, good luck with his quest. Jeff
    Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Originally posted by JDupuis View Post
      Here in Canada, you can do a VIN search with the DOT, I would think, he could do the same with the DMV.?
      Either way, good luck with his quest. Jeff
      Thanks, will let him know!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Roadster Rich
        Car Title
        by Roadster Rich
        Wow is this a pain in the butt. I just sold my 1930 Town Sedan to the father of a good friend. He lives in Michigan. I have no title. My father bought it in Florida around 1986, took it to Vermont...
        07-18-2017, 10:00 AM
      • pAAt
        AA title
        by pAAt
        I've been waiting for my AA title for 8 months !! I emailed them previously and they have said it's being processed with problems ???? I sent an email to the MN. DMV complaints department on May 23...
        05-24-2018, 06:51 AM
      • Roadster Rich
        Title Follow Up
        by Roadster Rich
        About a month ago I posted about my 30 Town Sedan that was registered in Vermont up to 1991 but never had a title (VT does not issue for cars over 15 years old). I sold to a friends dad in Michigan....
        08-23-2017, 09:40 AM
      • Beauford
        Rusty got his title today!!!
        by Beauford
        Hoorah!!!
        03-23-2018, 05:14 PM
      • Beauford
        The joy of DMV
        by Beauford
        Well after 4 different times, 4 different people I managed to get everything correct for the Richmond VA DMV salvage division. They required everything except blood, seaman, hair and my 1st born. The...
        02-16-2018, 04:27 PM
      • Beauford
        Rustys Birthday Got Cancelled!!
        by Beauford
        Today was the big day for "Rusty" my Model A to get his birth certificate (title) After all the legislative hoops DMV has you jump through for a non titled vehicle which its fine, is what it...
        03-20-2018, 09:39 AM
      • pAAt
        Minnesota Title
        by pAAt
        Went to the DMV in Minnesota, to apply for my title, and this is what I needed to complete their application. I needed the sellers signature and address on that document, frame number, brief history,...
        06-24-2017, 07:29 PM
      • BNCHIEF
        GPS Trackers for our cars
        by BNCHIEF
        Larry Shephard and I were discussing this and thought it would be great idea to have one I have looked at some, would like some thoughts and input.
        09-06-2018, 07:06 AM
      Working...
      X