X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T air pump?

Is this a T pump?
    Attached Files

Mickey, Tried to open the file, nothing there.

Comment

• Mickey
      Mickey commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it working.

Bob want's the value on one of these.
      Last edited by Mickey; 02-06-2018, 08:09 AM.

A two stage pump capable of higher pressures. Any markings or script? Others more knowledgeable will have to weigh in here.

Comment

Yes, it says Bridgeport Brass Co. on the bottom and it's pretty interesting so I bought it anyway. I'm not into fine point judging so I'll use with my Model A.
      Last edited by Mickey; 02-06-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Mickey, it will go great with the A!! . Jeff
        Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Here is a picture of a Model A tire pump I think the Model T pump was similar , had different script on base.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” (Will Rogers).

Comment

Mickey that is more of a brass era tire pump and definitely not a ford, that said the dual cylinder design makes it unique and yes it will work on your A I would post this query on the hcc or aaca site and picture something tells me that pump was made for an expensive brass era car.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jamey E
              Ford air pump
              by Jamey E
              Do the Model T’s air pump have 2 Ford scripts, or were they still found with the early Model As?
              11-22-2019, 08:11 PM
            • copgib
              Water Flushing Pump
              by copgib
              Can someone who used a sump pump to flush there engines out for rust tell me what size motor your pump had. If I go this route I want to be sure it will be powerful enough to do the job. Thanks
              07-18-2018, 07:13 PM
            • Dennis
              Oil Pumps and Pressure
              by Dennis
              A lot of discussion and questions since the first production of the Burtz block has gone around asking which pump to use. Terry described modifying an original Model A pump in the guide for oil pump.

Some builders have used a Stipe oil pump. The Stipe pump has a lot of volume beings the displacement is much larger built with small block Chevy gears. The Stipe pump is capable of having...
              01-03-2022, 11:18 AM
            • Bobm90
              Hand Tire Pump help.
              by Bobm90
              I have searched my books and manuals and couldn't find the answer to this question about Hand Tire Pumps. I have found part numbers, differences between years and barrel sizes but I can't find out how high a Model T or a Model A pump is. I have a 1930 4 door town sedan, I know the correct pump has a stamped ribbed bottom with no logo and the hose comes out the front, I have what I believe to be a...
              05-18-2020, 05:03 PM
            • DaWizard
              Electric Water Pump
              by DaWizard

Let's try this again...

Call me crazy, insane, or just plain bonkers, I AM an electronics Wizard, have been since 1975 when I started my second electronics job repairing stereos and CB radios. I have been and always will be a gadget freak, so naturally, I rewired my Model A to 12v neg chassis. Also I likes LEDs

Now, because we are now 12v, the next step in this
              07-23-2017, 10:43 PM
            • 31 Deluxe Coupe
              Brain fart water pump greasing
              by 31 Deluxe Coupe
              Not thinking clearly when I put w/p grease in the front zerk for the fan on the water pump. 😡😳 What damage have I done? Is there an easy way to correct or do I have to disassemble the pump?
              07-01-2021, 09:22 AM
            • Rumbler
              Identify my water pump
              by Rumbler
              I bought a 1917 Model T Touring this summer and it has an aftermarket water pump configuration as shown below. This pump leaks water past the shaft and I would like to either fix it or remove and replace with original (no pump) parts. The engine is a 1922 vintage. Can someone identify this water pump and is it worth trying to re-pack the seal to keep it? My inclination is to return to the original...
              10-28-2020, 09:51 PM
            • George Miller
              External water pump
              by George Miller
              Here is one answer to over heating. use a push water pump....
              01-28-2020, 06:31 PM
            • ClaudeC
              installing oil pump into a 1933 v8 block
              by ClaudeC
              Are there any special techniques needed to make sure the pump gear is properly meshing with the cam. The pump seems to go all the way in so that the pump base and screw sit flat against the block. Any thing else I need to do before I install the pan?
              10-01-2018, 07:34 PM
            • thom
              Time to deal with my leaking water pump
              by thom
              The water pump on our '28 coupe has begun to leak again. I have tightened up the packing nut a couple of times but it's time to do something else. I thinking about one of the pumps with the modern bearings. Any disadvantages?
              10-27-2020, 10:27 AM
            Working...
            X