Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Forum

Hi All,

New to the Vintage Ford forum here. I own a 1926 Roadster. Have owned the Model T for a year now. In the past have owned a 1929 Model A tudor and a '26 Buick coupe. Really enjoy tinkering with and driving the old “T”. Accessories installed by me are a Ruckstelll axle and recently a Stewart 160 speedometer.

Bob

Twatson.jpg

Hey Bob, GREAT looking car and WELCOME to the VFF!!
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Welcome Bob,, Your T is really nice.
      Do you know any of your cars back history?
      3~ Tudor's & 1~ Coupe
      Henry Ford said,
      "It's all nuts and bolts"
      "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Thanks DaWizard and Mitch!

So far, have only been able to trace the history of my T back to the two previous owners into the 1990’s. Seems to hit a dead end there.

P.S. Really like the way this forum works. Easy to use and upload photos to as well.

Comment

Welcome Bob! Nice looking T there. There is a lot of knowledge on this site, a lot!

Comment

Welcome to the VFF AzBob. Hope to see more of your postings.
            Please tell your Model T friends to join the furum. The more the merrier!
            Jeff
            Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Welcome bob nice looking have had them for 40 years now and they are a nice car, an A and a T are the best of both worlds

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Will work on getting my Model T friends to join the VF forum.

Comment

• BNCHIEF
                  BNCHIEF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Please do and have them do tech articles and such like we have on the model a side, they help others that way.

Related Topics

Collapse

• model p
                Hi , New to the Forum
                by model p
                Hello, I am new to the Forum. I got my 1st and only T 2 years ago. I enjoy reading all the stories and info here.
                I live in NJ. Already I have met 7 other T owners in a 15 mile radius. Thanks in advance to all who help guys like me.
                Paul
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 4 photos.
                03-27-2019, 10:41 AM
              • Tacoma Bob
                Tacoma Bob
                by Tacoma Bob
                Hello all....just checkin in here for the first time....
                03-28-2019, 12:46 PM
              • Clarkb
                Thanks for the add
                by Clarkb
                Thanks for the add. Attached is a picture of my 29 Coupe Special 49A. I look forward to being in this group.
                Bob...
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                01-22-2019, 08:43 AM
              • Mitch
                Welcome ~ Introductions
                by Mitch
                06-04-2017, 08:34 PM
              • REHelgeson
                New to Forum
                by REHelgeson
                I have been lurking on the Model A forum and I am impressed with the way the members treat each other. I own two Ts and hope this T forum picks up. I have been a member of the MTFCA and its forum for some time. If any of you frequent that forum you will notice they are having some problems. Hoping I am welcome here

09-14-2018, 11:39 AM
              • coachmac36
                New to Forum
                by coachmac36
                Am new to the forum. Looking forward to reading the forum news, especially the early V8's. I have an old school hot rod, (36 Ford, 5 Window couple, 51 mercury flathead.
                10-19-2022, 12:16 PM
              • That80sGuy
                New Guy... in Georgia
                by That80sGuy
                Greetings!! I am new here...in the process of finalizing the purchase of a 1926 Model T Touring. I have loved these cars all my life and now I am in a position to own one and am pretty excited! Currently I'm reading all the info I can get on care and maintenance as well as places to get parts and repair advice. The car I'm looking at is 100% complete but has not been cranked or driven in about 5yrs....
                10-12-2017, 11:22 AM
              • thom
                Anybody here?
                by thom
                If anybody is here, Merry Christmas. I'm in western NC with a 1921 Touring. Nice to find another model T forum. I'll check back to see if anyone else shows up.
                12-24-2017, 11:24 PM
              Working...
              X