Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Forum

Hi All,

New to the Vintage Ford forum here. I own a 1926 Roadster. Have owned the Model T for a year now. In the past have owned a 1929 Model A tudor and a '26 Buick coupe. Really enjoy tinkering with and driving the old “T”. Accessories installed by me are a Ruckstelll axle and recently a Stewart 160 speedometer.

Bob

Twatson.jpg

Hey Bob, GREAT looking car and WELCOME to the VFF!!
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Welcome Bob,, Your T is really nice.
      Do you know any of your cars back history?
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Thanks DaWizard and Mitch!

So far, have only been able to trace the history of my T back to the two previous owners into the 1990’s. Seems to hit a dead end there.

P.S. Really like the way this forum works. Easy to use and upload photos to as well.

Comment

Welcome Bob! Nice looking T there. There is a lot of knowledge on this site, a lot!

Comment

Welcome to the VFF AzBob. Hope to see more of your postings.
            Please tell your Model T friends to join the furum. The more the merrier!
            Jeff
            Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Welcome bob nice looking have had them for 40 years now and they are a nice car, an A and a T are the best of both worlds

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Will work on getting my Model T friends to join the VF forum.

Comment

• BNCHIEF
                  BNCHIEF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Please do and have them do tech articles and such like we have on the model a side, they help others that way.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mitch
                Welcome ~ Introductions
                by Mitch
                06-04-2017, 08:34 PM
              • REHelgeson
                New to Forum
                by REHelgeson
                I have been lurking on the Model A forum and I am impressed with the way the members treat each other. I own two Ts and hope this T forum picks up. I have been a member of the MTFCA and its forum for some time. If any of you frequent that forum you will notice they are having some problems. Hoping I am welcome here

09-14-2018, 11:39 AM
              • That80sGuy
                New Guy... in Georgia
                by That80sGuy
                Greetings!! I am new here...in the process of finalizing the purchase of a 1926 Model T Touring. I have loved these cars all my life and now I am in a position to own one and am pretty excited! Currently I'm reading all the info I can get on care and maintenance as well as places to get parts and repair advice. The car I'm looking at is 100% complete but has not been cranked or driven in about 5yrs....
                10-12-2017, 11:22 AM
              • thom
                Anybody here?
                by thom
                If anybody is here, Merry Christmas. I'm in western NC with a 1921 Touring. Nice to find another model T forum. I'll check back to see if anyone else shows up.
                12-24-2017, 11:24 PM
              • BNCHIEF
                New forum look.
                by BNCHIEF
                Dude this is just too cool reminds me of being a boy when color tv came out there were two shows in color back then Laredo and Bonanza and now you are no longer black and white.
                10-31-2017, 07:23 PM
              • Tod Buttermore
                Thanks for adding me!
                by Tod Buttermore
                I was invited to join this forum. I probably know some of you from other places, but some here may not be familiar with my work.

Tod
                05-25-2018, 01:57 PM
              • jordanka16
                by jordanka16
                I joined up over on the **** **** and figured I'd join in here too. I inherited my grandfathers Model A, it was his first car, he bought it in 1957 and restored it about 16 years ago. He taught me a lot about it but it seems there is always more to learn about these awesome cars, look forward to learning!
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                07-28-2018, 09:40 PM
              • Rowens55
                New guy
                by Rowens55
                Hi all! My name is Rowen n I LOVE mid fifties Fords. Pic is of my 55CV.
                304ci, 304hp, 330tq. T5. 9" rear soon.
                Jus looking for some like minded folks to bounce ideas off of and general BSing. Hopin some o you folks are local to me and maybe meet up in the future....
                This gallery has 3 photos.
                02-19-2018, 11:29 AM
              • kevinf
                New Member Introduction
                by kevinf
                Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself to the community. I am new to the forum and the Model A world and live in the Detroit area. I purchased my first Model A about three months ago which is a 1931 Deluxe Roadster. I was not even planning on getting one, but my wife and I ran across this one when we were at someplace and it was love at first site. Through looking at reference books...
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                09-19-2017, 11:24 AM
              • glenn in camino
                by glenn in camino
                I finally got through registration and log in. I'm Glenn in Camino. Hi everyone.
                01-09-2018, 08:33 PM
              Working...
              X