1913 touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1913 touring

I am looking at purchasing a 1913 touring car. It is represented as a complete, correct older restoration used on several tours 25 years ago. I don't have any pictures yet. What do you folks think it should sell for? The asking price is in the mid teens. Thanks, Art

A LOT more info needed!!

Can NOT make an informed decision without "information".
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      pics baby pics... top bottom frt and back. under hood..

Got em
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

A few more pictures. I still have not seen the car.
      This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

10 if it runs good
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• BNCHIEF
          BNCHIEF commented
          Editing a comment
          10 is low I am thinking he is asking around 15 however those seats are leather and that is not cheap, also the top was poorly done and looks like a starved horse.

Thanks, I actually want a 1910/1912. Art

Comment

He says he is pretty firm at fifteen. I think it is too high by at least the price of the seats. That “starved horse” reference is great.

Comment

He is not out of the ballpark at fifteen but get a price on redoing the seats and show him, the market is declining for t-buyers and you are talking to a t guy.

Comment

The fact that he didn't even remove the cover fully nor take good whole car shots, makes an assessment and sale very difficult. If people really want to sell and get top dollar, then pics need to be done well. As a T guy, I can see a diamond in the rough, but many can't or won't. A short video of it running would help judge mechanical condition.

Comment

• BNCHIEF
                BNCHIEF commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome to the VFF and your points are spot on.

Related Topics

Collapse

• SeaSlugs
              IOLA pics
              by SeaSlugs
              Pics:
              Set a new mpg record in my new truck on the way up lol...
              07-14-2018, 09:17 PM
            • That80sGuy
              New Guy... in Georgia
              by That80sGuy
              Greetings!! I am new here...in the process of finalizing the purchase of a 1926 Model T Touring. I have loved these cars all my life and now I am in a position to own one and am pretty excited! Currently I'm reading all the info I can get on care and maintenance as well as places to get parts and repair advice. The car I'm looking at is 100% complete but has not been cranked or driven in about 5yrs....
              10-12-2017, 10:22 AM
            • KB9JLO
              St. Joseph IL Car Show
              by KB9JLO
              I guess every year this small town near me, St. Joseph, IL (45 miles??) has a Model A & Model T car show, event. So I went to scope out and take some pictures.

I'm 60 years old and have been to lots of car shows over the years but never really to look as into buy/have, think seriously. Lucky for me there was a project car there from the Urbana, IL A club, so it was just a frame, engine,...
              08-04-2018, 10:38 PM
            • EdW
              Looking for someone with an Unrestored '29 Murray Town Sedan
              by EdW
              I am working on a 1929 Murray body Town Sedan that I received as a complete basket case. Getting ready to do the interior and would like to find someone with an Unrestored one that would be willing to take a bunch of digital interior photos. I am willing to send a camera chip for the photos.
              Thanks, Ed

Saturday afternoon,
              Thanks folks for the replys. From the looks of it...
              11-18-2017, 10:08 AM
            • Mark Maron
              Gilmore Pics #3
              by Mark Maron
              This gallery has 34 photos.
              09-18-2017, 05:12 PM
            • Saltydawg
              New to forum
              by Saltydawg
              I'm working on a 36 ford 2 door Humpback Sedan I picked up last summer, here is pics of what I started with and where I am today
              This gallery has 2 photos.
              01-17-2018, 05:34 AM
            • DaWizard
              Transmission swap
              by DaWizard
              Mitch, I'm not sure where this should be placed, so I'm asking here.

I have been pondering a trans swap to a 5spd OD transmission and was wondering what the experts out in interweb land think.

I know I am going to need to pull the trans sooner or later and when I do, I want to get me a 5spd OD and install that instead putting the original back.

I have been reading
              10-22-2017, 06:49 PM
            • reggie
              New to the forum
              by reggie
              HI: I'm from Northern Wisconsin and I have a Late 31 Deluxe Tudor that I have been working on for years now, when I can afford to work on it as I'm disabled now have been for about twenty years now and I can't afford to hire anyone to help me with the car but I keep doing what I can do on it. As I won't sell the car as it's staying in the family has been in the family since about 1940 or 1945 or...
              06-13-2018, 12:46 PM
            • Mitch
              This A-400 was just sent to me
              by Mitch
              Seems like a decent deal, plus they are open to offers.

1931 A-400 Convertible Sedan
              Older Restoration, 1400 miles on rebuilt engine, drives nice. $29,500
              Also available for A400: complete leather upholstery kit, and re-chromed windshield frame. Make offers.
              Located in Arlington, Texas.
              Call Todd Batiste 408-230-5755
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              10-25-2018, 10:39 AM
            • Tod Buttermore
              New samples just in.
              by Tod Buttermore
              Here are some castings we just did. The dual plug heads are brand new. The dual plug had a sand wash issue as you can see, which will be eliminated by mold wash on the next attempt.

Tod...
              06-06-2018, 02:30 PM
            Working...
            X