Henry Ford’s Water Powered Gristmill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Ford’s Water Powered Gristmill

This is my first post in the Model T section. I thought since this video was about Henry Ford and something he did, I thought you all would like it.

Darren great video glad to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by BNCHIEF View Post
      Darren great video glad to have you here.
      You and all are most welcome. Thank you very much for teh kind words. I am very glad i am here. It is a blessing to me.
      Last edited by DarrenFixit; 01-25-2023, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks Darren. Model A friends and my wife and I spent a pleasant couple of hours at the grist mill on our way home from the New England Model A Meet last September. It is a “Must See” for any Ford enthusiast traveling through the area.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by John Brissette View Post
          Thanks Darren. Model A friends and my wife and I spent a pleasant couple of hours at the grist mill on our way home from the New England Model A Meet last September. It is a “Must See” for any Ford enthusiast traveling through the area.
          Wow! I am certain it was very interesting.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• DarrenFixit
            Henry Ford’s Water Powered Gristmill
            by DarrenFixit
            I saw this on one of my subscribed channels, and i thought, what a good idea to share it on the VFF.
            01-19-2023, 01:25 PM
          • WMWS
            Henry Ford quote
            by WMWS
            I heard a good one today that I had not heard before. Henry Ford said that an engine shouldn't have any more cylinders than a cow has teats.
            01-04-2022, 04:00 PM
          • 2manycars
            Henry Ford II
            by 2manycars
            On This Day

Monday 10th April 1944

78 years ago

Henry Ford II was named executive vice president of the Ford Motor Company. His promotion confirmed his bid to become the heir to his grandfather's throne at Ford. Henry II despised his grandfather for tormenting his father, Edsel Ford. Nevertheless Henry II went on to display many of the leadership skills of...
            04-10-2022, 09:09 AM
          • pooch
            This proves it
            by pooch
            Henry on the left driving his 999 racer in 1903.

This proves that Henry was a hotrodder.

I bet he would approve of us carrying on his tradition.
            06-06-2018, 01:33 AM
          • Soapy
            Greenfield Village at The Henry Ford
            by Soapy
            Greenfield Village at The Henry Ford has been open for several weeks now with limited numbers of visitors, reservations required on an hour by hour basis, and memberships extended until October. It was a great experience this morning. Reasonably cool, guides everywhere, but no crowds. The train whistles, the carousel music, Model A service vehicles going here and there, it was great to be back....
            08-20-2020, 10:22 PM
          • 2manycars
            Henry and Clara
            by 2manycars
            On This Day

Wednesday 11th April 1888

133 years ago

Henry Ford married Clara Bryant Ford in Greenfield, Michigan, on her 22nd birthday. Clara described her intended to her parents as "quiet, pleasant, keen-minded, and sensible." When Clara Bryant married Henry Ford, he was living on a 40-acre plot of land that belonged to his father. Instead of farming...
            04-11-2021, 08:45 AM
          • 2manycars
            Henry Ford history
            by 2manycars
            On This Day

Wednesday 11th April 1888

134 years ago

Henry Ford married Clara Bryant Ford in Greenfield, Michigan, on her 22nd birthday. Clara described her intended to her parents as "quiet, pleasant, keen-minded, and sensible." When Clara Bryant married Henry Ford, he was living on a 40-acre plot of land that belonged to his father. Instead of farming...
            04-11-2022, 12:11 PM
          • Grit Kid
            No doubt Henry was a genius!!!
            by Grit Kid
            Just now seeing this, the transition from Model A to Model B. Sorta gives me that "trade in" feeling.

1932 - The Invention of the Ford V8 Engine - YouTube
            01-22-2022, 08:59 AM
          • Ray Horton
            Henry photo
            by Ray Horton
            While cleaning out my desk this morning I found this old print of Henry. The note on the back reads, "Henry Ford on the steps of his Richmond Hill residence in Georgia, about 1935." I haven't seen this in other publications. Maybe you have? Anyway. I thought it was worth sharing with you all. Happy New Year! ...
            12-31-2022, 02:36 PM
          Working...
          X