• Love the ending...........

https://safeshare.tv/x/ShbgvwazCZ
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Related Topics

Collapse

• Beauford
    New toy
    by Beauford
    and works great!! Hard to find the original Yoder Co sticker but a guy on eBay has a few. #metoo movement will be after me soon!!!
    03-24-2019, 08:43 AM
  • Ken Parker
    new graphic
    by Ken Parker
    Thanks, Mitch, for the new graphic above. love my country, its flag and its symbols. kp
    05-27-2019, 05:02 PM
  • 2manycars
    Model A Ford Motorcycle!!!!
    by 2manycars
    My brother sent these 2 photos, with no explanation. He is off to see his girlfriend in Maine, so I cant call and ask him to explain just now, but have a look.
    06-29-2018, 02:45 PM
  • Terry, NJ
    Voted today! (Pennsylvania)
    by Terry, NJ
    For some silly reason I like to take my coupe to the polls! Don't know why, I guess it just seems more patriotic or something. Of course, everyone there waves or points, lotsa smiles from everyone. It adds a little pleasure to an otherwise serious duty.
    Terry
    05-15-2018, 12:28 PM
  • Mitch
    SCORE
    by Mitch
    Thanks to bambooboy for the lead, I scored another great huge pile for us all to enjoy. Pat, Larry, George start saving up some duckies
    06-02-2018, 11:36 AM
  • copgib
    Brotherly Love
    by copgib
    My brother, when he gave me my Model A told me he was going to make a shift knob for it. Since I spent 20-years in the Navy and retired as a Chief Petty Officer, he used a coin and an eight ball to complete the job. What do you think? Hugh
    10-29-2018, 09:31 PM
Working...
X