• Sunday Drive

https://youtu.be/mXFo1V4p1To

Just in case you did not get out today

Related Topics

Collapse

• Denis4x4
    Solo drive
    by Denis4x4
    Since it’s impossible to maintain a six foot distance in a Model A, take a solo drive. Did 40 miles this AM
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    04-01-2020, 02:54 PM
  • Standing Elk
    Nice drive today
    by Standing Elk
    My 30 coupe is in good shape and runs really well. However after reading some posts about cars running hot especially now that it is summer I have been curious how mine would do if I got to working it a little on a hot day. Today mom and I took a drive and crossed a mountain pass on a crooked two lane road, in about 85 degree weather. Not a scorching hot day but pretty warm by north Idaho standards....
    07-22-2018, 11:25 PM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Starter Drive Without Beveled Teeth
    by Tom Wesenberg
    I just saw this drive on ebay, but noticed it doesn't have a bevel on the engagement end of the teeth. The bevel is to help make a smooth engagement, so that's the only style I'd buy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/263136941964?ul_noapp=true
    08-30-2017, 11:41 AM
  • rnwagner
    Oil pump/distributer drive question
    by rnwagner
    Hi Folks. I have been searching for info, but have yet to find it. How do you tell if you need to get the over size drive gear from one of the vendors. My engine seems to have what I cakk slop. So I would like to go oversize. At 50 plus bucks, I really dont want to buy several drive gears for trial and error. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks Rick
    08-12-2019, 05:31 PM
  • Jwmckenzie
    Winter Blah's Swap and Sell - Maynard MA
    by Jwmckenzie
    The Minuteman Model A Ford Club is holding their 25th annual Swap meet. It only for 4 hours on Sunday Morning 7:30am to 11:30am. $3 admission.
    Starts
    03-24-2019 07:30 AM
    Ends
    03-24-2019 11:30 AM
    02-06-2019, 08:27 PM
  • copgib
    Took a drive today
    by copgib
    My wife and I took a ride today just to get out and about. I noticed these three vehicles sitting in a parking lot so I took some pictures. The business was closed and the owners weren't around, so I had to check them out. Wife had to get in the photo also. Hope you enjoy them. Hugh
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    02-19-2018, 07:07 PM
  • Jim Baskin III
    Drive them daily
    by Jim Baskin III
    I drive my A almost daily and today coming home from paying some bills up town I had a gentleman follow me home right up my driveway.Parked the A in the garage and left the garage door open.He approached me introducing himself,His name is also Jim and said he has been trying to catch me for 2 months now.I find out he purchased a Model A from New York over the winter and is having problems getting...
    08-03-2019, 06:25 PM
Working...
X