Model T Day, Morristown NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model T Day, Morristown NJ

This summer, the beautiful setting of Fosterfields Living Historical Farm will be the site of an exciting & informative day for car enthusiasts of all ages. On Saturday, August 3rd from 10:30 am- 2:30 pm, The Morris County Park Commission and the Friends of Fosterfields & Cooper Mill will host Model T Ford Day, featuring displayed pre-1932 vehicles owned by restorationists near & far. Special events will include demonstrations, live music, and Fosterfields’ own Transportation Exhibit. Interested in exhibiting your car, giving a lecture, or providing a demonstration? Contact Alli Hartley-Kong at 973-631-5344/[email protected] or Richard Seabury at 973-335-1876 or [email protected] . Pre-1932 car owners who bring their cars get two free admission passes. Convenient, free on-site trailer parking available to exhibitors. Online sign up available: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

For visitors, admission is $8 for adults, $7 for seniors and $6 for children ages 3-16. Under 3 is free.

Location: Fosterfields Living Historical Farm, 73 Kahdena Road Morristown NJ 07960
    Starts
    08-03-2019 10:00 AM
    Ends
    08-03-2019 02:30 PM

Welcome to the VFF!
    Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Welcome, sounds like a good show to attend. We will be traveling to the Dearborn National on that day. Make sure you alert us for next years as well.
      Post up some pictures here when it's over if you can
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Modela@aol.com
        Model A Day. Sharon, Wi. Mark your Calender
        by [email protected]
        2018 Model A Day Sharon, Wi.. Mark your Calender
        Model A Day
        First Sunday in June
        Every year on the first Sunday in June, the spirit of the 1920s and 1930s is brought to life in the small town of Sharon as Model A’s line the main street. People dressed as gangsters and flappers from the period promenade in front of the well preserved facades of local businesses, displaying architecture...
        01-12-2018, 12:39 AM
      • DaWizard
        International Model A Ford Day
        by DaWizard
        Since a search of the site only yielded the Gilmore Model A Day, I would like to know what day this year is International Model A Ford Day?
        08-21-2018, 06:12 PM
      • tbirdtbird
        Memorial Day dress up on the VFF
        by tbirdtbird
        Mitch that is a hell of a flag/eagle animated GIF you came up with! Good job!
        05-27-2019, 12:21 AM
      • Bruce Adams
        INTERNATIONAL MODEL A FORD DAY Sept 17
        by Bruce Adams
        INTERNATIONAL MODEL 'A' FORD DAY is September 16, 2017 and is a great day for Model A enthusiasts around the world to take a drive alone or with friends. Photos which , hopefully, show unique geographic backgrounds can be sent to [email protected] for forwarding to the National Magazines. Embroidered, 3.5" Iron-On PATCHES are available for $3 apiece, twenty minimum, with ALL PROFITS going to...
        07-20-2017, 10:19 AM
      • WMWS
        Memorial Day
        by WMWS
        While we are enjoying the day off and working on our Model A's, lets not forget all those who served and died for our freedoms.
        05-28-2018, 10:17 AM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        Model A Day in the Amana Colonies in Iowa August 19th
        by Tom Wesenberg
        After I left the Studebaker National Meet in South Bend on May 6th, I needed to kill a day before meeting a couple of old Army buddies in Iowa. So when I stopped at the roadside rest in Iowa on May 7th, I asked the lady "what can I do or see to kill a day". She gave me a small newspaper telling about the Amana Colonies, and mentioned that the Maipole Festival was May 6th and 7th. The 6th...
        05-18-2017, 05:15 PM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        Gilmore is a Great Way to Spend the Day
        by Tom Wesenberg
        For those who haven't been to the Gilmore car museum, you should put it on the list of things to do. It's located just a mile or two west of the small town of Hickory Corners, Michigan, or about a dozen miles northeast of Kalamazoo. It's out in the country, so there is no crowding, and no traffic noise. There are no large crowds, just a relaxed easy going visit with over 400 vehicles on display. Bring...
        09-17-2017, 11:39 PM
      • mhsprecher
        Annual Northern VA Father's Day Car Show
        by mhsprecher
        Always a great show. Sponsored by the local Model A Club. http://www.gwcmodela.com/events.asp
        05-25-2018, 04:14 PM
      • Jedediah
        Registration of a daily driver in Pa.
        by Jedediah
        Greetings,
        I'm going to be registering a 1928 Tudor in Pennsylvania. I found on the PenDOT site that “It is unlawful for any person to operate a motorcycle or vehicle with antique, classic or vintage registration plates for general daily transportation. Permitted use shall be limited to participation in club activities, exhibits, tours, parades, occasional transportation and similar uses.
        01-22-2019, 02:37 PM
      Working...
      X