Model T bird dog box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model T bird dog box

I have a Bird dog box that is made to fit on the running board of a model T. I have tried to find out some info on it but haven’t found out too much, any input would be of help, thanks Jim

Hey Jim, WELCOME to the VFF!!

I think I have only seen one of those before, but I'm not certain what you call a Bird dog box is the same as I have seen. Pictures would be a great help. Take some pictures and use the camera icon on the upper left side of the text box and Upload them to the site so we can see them.
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Welcome to the VFF
      Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Hi Jim welcome aboard
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Here are some pictures that I have,thanks

Comment

Really neat piece Jim.
            I wonder if it was possibly built by local craftsmen and sold through your sporting goods / hardware stores?
            Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

It actually has a brass plate on the top that calls it Bird Dog Palace. I have found an original advertisement online, I was wondering about the history of this, like how many were made and so on.

Comment

Very cool, but now you have to start raising some chickens or
                Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• MildFB
                  46 Ford Glove box lid
                  by MildFB
                  Where do you reckon I can get a glovebox lid that's not all rusty for 46 Ford.? need to get it to Australia..
                  11-28-2018, 11:55 PM
                • Bobm90
                  Model A Tool Display Box
                  by Bobm90
                  I have a 1930 Model A Town Sedan and now have collected the tools, jack, etc. that came with the car, now I would like to display them along with the car. I am in search of someone to make a wooden folding case to contain them, I have seen them in shows but not recently. The Model A club listed a man , Sewall Tyler, as a supplier of these, I contacted him and he was very Ill at the time and has recently...
                  04-16-2018, 08:59 AM
                • bosticjb
                  Steering box
                  by bosticjb
                  I have just purchased a 1928 with a steering box problem anybody got any suggestions on what to do - any replacements that are recommended...
                  10-08-2018, 02:52 PM
                • Joe k
                  New member intro
                  by Joe k
                  Hi I have been watching this site since it was started signed up so I could see the pictures and not have to look at advertising also I find some good tips such as where to get white out pens two for a dollar, needed that since junk yard pen played out. I want be posting much if any since there are people on this site that know far more about cars and engines than I
                  11-12-2017, 03:57 PM
                • Poor Boy
                  Steering box leak
                  by Poor Boy
                  i have had the steering box apart on my 31coupe to do some repairs and slow down the leaks. Notice that I did not say rebuild. That will come later once I solve the leak in my bank account. Anyway it was a good learning experience and I have had good success except for one annoying small leak. After much playing I discovered that it was at the lower bolt that holds the sleeve for the switch. ...
                  01-07-2019, 12:44 PM
                • Fixitphil
                  Gemmer vs Ford Steering box
                  by Fixitphil
                  How do I tell a Gemmer Steering box? I understand some boxes do not have Gemmer marked on them?
                  12-01-2018, 01:41 PM
                Working...
                X