3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• Beauford
      Beauford commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll take the sum bitch part dammit! And then ask you how to put it back together...let the nightmare continue. LOL

• DaWizard
      DaWizard commented
      Editing a comment
      *rolls eyes* Ya jest cain't leave well 'nuf alone Beauford! Always gota be "fixin" it.

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      He's a piece of work!!!

Related Topics

Collapse

• old31
    Well well well musta been a senior moment!
    by old31
    I rebuilt the Zenith felt pretty good about it, blasted it, gave it a new paint job and installed it. It looked pretty. Started right up and idled great, but as soon as i would move the throttle just a tiny bit it would die. Repeated the start up process 3 or 4 times and the results were the same.

Got fed up and walked up to the bench and there it was, the venturi was staring at me. Ya...
    10-29-2018, 05:26 AM
  • Beauford
    Luray, VA Car Museum
    by Beauford
    Took the kids to Luray Caverns, New Market Battlefield, zip lining, Ropes course, drive through zoo and a car museum for a weekend in the mountains. Here are some of the vehicles they had...alot of T's but only two A's. Great place!! The last picture is a car from my era. LOL
    08-27-2017, 02:40 PM
  • Mikey
    Some expert advice please
    by Mikey
    I'm new to this forums thing and even newer to the Model A hobby (obsession). My father in law has his first car, a 29 roadster that he also learned how to drive in, he also has a 31 deluxe roadster that has been in in the barn since 64 ish that is in hundreds of parts. Do to personal and financial reasons he needed to unload the 31. To help him out, I found a buyer but when it came time, he would...
    01-16-2018, 01:40 PM
  • pAAt
    Buying a 28-29 CCPU window
    by pAAt
    Took a couple of my front windows apart and found they were worse than I thought. I think I 'll just buy a new one complete, so my question is which one ? Aluminum, steel, or? Where would be the best place to shop ? Thanks, Pat
    08-17-2017, 05:14 PM
  • Kevin in NJ
    Stainless Steel Buffing Advice
    by Kevin in NJ
    Over on the 'other' board someone had posted asking what to do for buffing some stainless. I answered there because I just try to help people, but I thought I would share my response here. I have had some recent not so nice responses over at the other place so I have cut back on my comments significantly.

In the picture the guy posted you could see lots of tiny dents and all sorts of...
    03-28-2018, 08:35 AM
  • Cape Codder
    Garmin DriveSmart 61
    by Cape Codder
    As said above I have a Garmin with hopes of programing it for Model A tours. What I would like to do is program it for secondary roads and streets I would like to use going thru some cities. I have programed a trip on Google Maps but have been unable to get the trip to my Garmin.

Is there anyone who has accomplished this and can share some info as to how it is done?
    Thank You
    09-21-2017, 10:11 AM
  • Ray Horton
    A small suggestion for new and seasoned Model A owners
    by Ray Horton
    In addition to photos, keep a log of everything you do on your A: When and where you bought it; who you bought it from; what the mileage reading was; what you replace; what you repair; what you adjust; what you spend; date and mileage when you do service; where you buy a part. Everything. And always note the date and mileage of when you do it. I started doing this about 11 years ago. This is especially...
    08-27-2017, 10:02 AM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Buy My Hubcaps or I Will Smash Them
    by Tom Wesenberg
    Well, a threat certainly should make these hubcaps sell. It has me scared. LOL

https://www.ebay.com/itm/model-A-hub...tZbVDO&vxp=mtr
    12-13-2017, 10:04 PM
Working...
X