tool kit screw driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tool kit screw driver

Anybody know the manufacturer of the tool kit screw driver. looks like it may have been KRW from the 31-32 catalog.

Studio_20180515_151456.jpg
    jmodela.coffeecup.com

Jim
    I have read about the screwdriver in the past. It seems the manufacturer was never discussed now that you mention it.
    2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Some time ago I saw a picture of one with FORD script on the shaft.

Comment

Js also shows one with a B on the blade. (Barcolo?) I've never seen the manufacturer named.
        jmodela.coffeecup.com

Comment

I have 2 of these and neither has makers marks on them, I found no makers names listed on the MAFCA judging site only a picture and description of it.

Comment

I always thought the ones with a B were made by Bridgeport. Many of the general hand tools and some other stuff in the KRW catalog were made by other manufacturers. The parts cabinets were mady by Lyon Mfg. Seems battery cell testers may have been made by Hoyt. Rod
            At some point in time standardization was a creative idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowdy View Post
              I always thought the ones with a B were made by Bridgeport. Many of the general hand tools and some other stuff in the KRW catalog were made by other manufacturers. The parts cabinets were mady by Lyon Mfg. Seems battery cell testers may have been made by Hoyt. Rod
              Seems reasonable. do have the measurements on the wood tool cabinet?
              jmodela.coffeecup.com

Comment

• Rowdy
                Rowdy commented
                Editing a comment
                I started making the drawings a few years ago, but was interupted by many things. Hopefully I can finish them later this summer. At the moment I can not even get to the cabinet with all of the parts I have hauled home from the farm. Just enough floor space to package what sells. Rod
            Working...
            X