Touring Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touring Class

I have the TC judging guide lines manual so i am assuming if you have aftermarket seat adjusters installed that would be ok. I dont see anything in the interior section that mentions that.

3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

i don't think there is anything referring to seats in the TC and if it is not seen there will be no issues IMHO

Comment

Thanks for your reply Mark
      I did not see anything either regarding that so i'll leave the driver side in, and put them back on the passenger side for my friends comfort on the grand tour.

When i did the AACA grand-national i took them out.
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Fixitphil
        Pointers on 1st time Tour Leader
        by Fixitphil
        I need some pointers on leading a Model A a one day tour for the first time. About 180 miles round trip.
        Thanks, Phil
        02-01-2018, 04:39 PM
      • Captndan
        Touring Car
        by Captndan
        I'm in the process of making my 31 Tudor a safe, comfortable, reliable touring car. Finished installing the Randy Gross steering today. What a difference! I cannot say enough good about Randy and his products. Stipe shocks are next. Ready to roll down the road!
        05-24-2017, 09:15 PM
      • Beauford
        Compete Seat
        by Beauford
        any companies sell a complete Roadster P/U seat and just not the springs. Looking just for black vinyl...Also. Should I paint all areas in the interior? Even areas covered buy panels? Never painted the inside of a bare car.
        06-04-2017, 09:11 AM
      • smittykid
        Passenger side seat adjustment for 31 Victoria?
        by smittykid
        I just bought a 31 Victoria with dual sidemounts. The Wife is having an awful time getting in and out of the passenger side. Does anybody sell an adaptor or kit so you can move the seat back some? Just a few inches would help but more would be better. Thanks, Smitty...
        06-13-2017, 01:48 PM
      • mshmodela
        Seat Belts
        by mshmodela
        Advice on seat belts: Brands you like etc. Links on good methods of installation... I've put this off too long so looking for advice... My understanding is a lapbelt is about all that somewhat workable.
        05-08-2017, 06:47 AM
      • slammin
        What does the kick panel cover
        by slammin
        I just finished installing my LogoLites turn signals. It was an easy task, and they work! My 29 Tudor came less interior. All the interior photos I have seen don't show the drivers side kick panel area from a low angle. If anyone has such a photo or could take and post one I would be grateful. I want to make sure all the wires will be hidden before I secure them. I ran all the wires through the clothe...
        02-24-2018, 10:46 AM
      • ronnaab
        Judging Standards
        by ronnaab
        Just starting to review my Judging Sheets from Fine Point Judging @ Branson. Can't say that I am to impressed with the knowledge of the judges.
        Standards show deduct 2 points for white walls, my score sheet deducted 20 points. Tools had several points deducted for wrong tire pump, wrong jack handle etc. Same tools were judged 2 different times with a different car (same year) and received full...
        09-26-2018, 11:46 PM
      • Great Lakes Greg
        A good car for fine point restoration
        by Great Lakes Greg
        Greetings, My first post here having migrated over from ******** for something new and to get away from "what kind of oil should I use".
        I have just purchased a rust free Special Coupe that was last registered in 1961. It is a time capsule with about 90% of it's original parts intact. If not for an ugly blue repaint, I would register it in original class in Dearborn next year. I did...
        10-14-2018, 06:24 PM
      • cpf240
        '29 Coupe Seat Base & Riser Questions
        by cpf240
        While looking at my floor pan rust issues, I noticed some things about the seat base and riser that I'd like to ask about.

There are metal tabs on the inside front edge of the seat base, and what I'm calling clips on the front edge of the seat riser. I have not been able to find mention of these, nor a part number for the clips on the seat riser to help in determining their purpose....
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 4 photos.
        09-15-2018, 07:44 PM
      • Mickey
        To add the dispatch box or not?
        by Mickey
        I have new kick panels for my CCPU and am debating whether or not to put the dispatch box on the right side panel. It would be a nice addition but there is little enough room for your feet as it is. Also it would likely get kicked (hince "kick panel") plus would the weight eventually cause sagging or wrapping. Any thoughts? Especially if you have the box installed.
        02-05-2018, 11:49 AM
      Working...
      X