examples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• examples

This would be the place to brag about your fine point Model A and post some pictures of what makes a fine point car.

On Jim Mason's old website he had some wonderful pictures of a 1929 Tudor by Gary Karr. Maybe he can post them here for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike V. Florida View Post
      On Jim Mason's old website he had some wonderful pictures of a 1929 Tudor by Gary Karr. Maybe he can post them here for us?
      Jim Mason put the site back online recently ...

http://jmodela.coffeecup.com/

Comment

Mot asked me to set him up a fine point photo area, so i have it all set up for him in a sticky here in the fine point section. We got a couple posted but still waiting for the rest.
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
          Mot asked me to set him up a fine point photo area, so i have it all set up for him in a sticky here in the fine point section. We got a couple posted but still waiting for the rest.
          Mitch you know I have over 2500 FINE Point photos of the Roadster alone...if you need them....494 points....

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Maron View Post

Mitch you know I have over 2500 FINE Point photos of the Roadster alone...if you need them....494 points....
            Mark
            I appreciate the offer that is mighty nice of you and would be great. You are more than welcome to post the ones you want in the sticky, take as much room as you want
            if you need help, assistance or want me to do it for you just yell
            3 ~ Tudor's
            Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Mark
              I appreciate the offer that is mighty nice of you and would be great. You are more than welcome to post the ones you want in the sticky, take as much room as you want
              if you need help, assistance or want me to do it for you just yell
              My only problem is they are all High Res about 1.5 to 2 meg each and that would be an issue and the time for me to reduce them all would be insane.. What else can be done. I have them in categories, Top, Interior and Exterior Finish shots.

Comment

• Mike V. Florida
                Mike V. Florida commented
                Editing a comment
                I use the program Mihov image resizer. You select all the photo you want then select the size and format, bmp, tif, jpg. etc and hit "run" all the prints keep the same name except they have "mini_" in front. The program is free.

Mark i am getting your emails and did a test photo in the test forum. it loaded right in no resizing needed which is great.
              thanks much ill handle it
              3 ~ Tudor's
              Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Mark i am getting your emails and did a test photo in the test forum. it loaded right in no resizing needed which is great.
                thanks much ill handle it
                Outstanding and looks fantastic!

Comment

• Mitch
                  Mitch commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is Val working on that frame in the living room?