Judging parts date rule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judging parts date rule?

RGJS - Somewhere it states that parts can be used for three months after the end date indicated in the RGJS. What is the page number this rule is found on?
    Regards - Neil Wilson - [email protected]

Page 7
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Neil

Page 7: Definition of Dates and Body Types

States 2 months after for A's and 6 months for AA's
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Thanks muchly - I know it was there. I looked but could not find the rule.
        Regards - Neil Wilson - [email protected]

Comment

correct it’s 60 days Neil for passenger cars.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dennis
            Standard Hardware Guide
            by Dennis
            I have a Standard Hardware Guide that has no date when it was published. I contacted Jim Canon months ago who is the technical director of MAFCA who forwarded my email to the JSC director at the time. I don't remember the director's name without looking for that email. Back to the guide I have found several mistakes and have forgotten a lot of them. I remember the chairman mentioned the difficulty...
            06-10-2018, 02:35 PM
          • GranTudor
            PAGE NUMBERING
            by GranTudor
            Why is today's Page No. 1? If the pages were numbered from the start of this Forum, then the numbers of the pages would not change and the item you noted on say page 22 would always be on page 22. Simple notes in a book would keep your info at hand at all times without doing a search every time for the same info. **** **** is terrible to find any info that one read pages ago. Think logically for this...
            11-27-2017, 11:59 AM
          • smittykid
            Page 4-16 of the Model A Judging Standards
            by smittykid
            My Judging Standards manual only goes to page 4-9. I know, I need all the updates. In the meantime, could someone post a copy of page 4-16, or would that be some kind of copyright infringement situation? I'm looking for a pic of the rear bumper arm spacer. Thanks, Smitty
            06-21-2017, 11:00 AM
          • Dennis
            Service Bulletins
            by Dennis
            It would be nice if there was an index or table of contents in a Excel or similar that you could do a search for a particular bulletin like Engine Pans or Cleaning Upholstery, with a page number. Cleaning Upholstery is on page 444. I assume page numbers are the same for all Service Bulletins....
            12-21-2017, 01:55 PM
          • Arcieri
            Trying to determine a build date for my 1931 Deluxe Tudor.
            by Arcieri
            Bought it in 1978 and drove it for a few summers than took it down to body and frame and boxed everything up.
            Car then went into storage (in pieces) for about 30+ years. Restoring parts now as time allows.

Some details:
            Frame number is A4515098. Engine probably built 3/31/1931
            Indented firewall
            Pretty much all the parts changes made by ford in May and June...
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 4 photos.
            12-14-2017, 12:05 PM
          • Steve Plucker
            Prefered Introduction date for CCPU?
            by Steve Plucker
            What is the prefered introduction date for the 1928 Closed Cab Pickup if in fact it is stated as such in the RG&JS?

Thanks.

Pluck
            06-07-2018, 09:20 PM
          • ronnaab
            Fine Point Judging Manufacture Date
            by ronnaab
            Model A Ford Manufacture date is late November 1930. Car is titled 1931. When entering car for fine point judging what do I show for Year & month
            12-23-2017, 03:21 PM
          • Ayyy
            One-Piece Splash Aprons, In August 1930?
            by Ayyy
            This is my first post with a question, I hope it's okay in this section of the forum. I wasn't sure if this should have been posted in the tech section or not.

My CCPU has a number stamper on the frame cross member. After much effort in reading it due to corrosion and sloppy stamping at the factory, the number reads and decodes as follows

8 30 LA 3803
            August 1930...
            03-28-2018, 02:52 PM
          • KB9JLO
            Book Question - Hardware & Parts...
            by KB9JLO
            I bought the "Model A Standard Hardware Manual" - and it does indeed have lots and lots of hardware (bolts, screws, nuts, fasteners...) listed in it. But I thought it might have more pictures of where those fasteners were exactly or what they were. I don't know what each and every part is supposed to be called. It does a good job of listing the hardware but if you don't exactly know what/where...
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 3 photos.
            11-13-2018, 02:27 PM
          • Mitch
            Important Errors contained in the Les Andrews Books
            by Mitch
            We have compiled a list of published errors that are in the Les Andrews texts. If you own or reference any of these books it would be prudent to make the appropriate corrections on the pages listed. For anyone that finds additional errors or the same errors listed here on other pages feel free to post your findings on this thread.

Our corrections are approx values and remember the Model...
            12-04-2017, 10:18 AM
          Working...
          X