Model A Ford Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model A Ford Quiz

A fellow sent me this web site that has Fine points quiz. http://sthosted.com/judging/index.html

Bob

Bob that is a great quiz site hosted by Ray White the fellow that is gracious enough which does our daily JS question. It's also listed in the fine point sticky above and on Ray's signature as well. Good news it's getting around in different ways because it's a great resource for learning.
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• Bob C
      Bob C commented
      Editing a comment
      I noticed that after I took a few of them and thought they were familiar.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bob C
    Vince's Site
    by Bob C
    I haven't been able to get on Vince's site, anybody else having trouble?

Bob
    10-01-2017, 01:18 PM
  • newshirt
    Model A Horror Movie
    by newshirt
    If you're in a horror movie, you make poor decisions. It's what you do. If you're in the Model A hobby, you read the RG&JS. And to add to the bloody gore of your experience, I have included another quiz to my list. It's for Area 5. Yeah... I know... Quentin Tarantino!

See the "Model A Fine Point" subforum for my growing list of slashers; I will update them under the "RG&JS...
    05-31-2017, 12:42 PM
  • Bob C
    Marco's site
    by Bob C
    Anybody else having trouble getting on Marco's site?? http://www.abarnyard.com

Bob...
    05-30-2019, 12:07 PM
  • Fixitphil
    Distributor
    by Fixitphil
    What is the difference between a Model B dist. and an A dist?
    Phil
    11-06-2017, 11:08 AM
  • newshirt
    RG&JS Quiz
    by newshirt
    FYI, a few years back I created a quiz generator program for RG&JS areas. See links below. By now the pages look a little dated and stoic, but the information is sound. I tried to get some interest among fine-point guys, including some judges, but got apathy and non-communication instead. So I shelved the project. I'm throwing it out now to hear your thoughts.

Sample quiz pages:...
    05-16-2017, 10:44 AM
  • 2manycars
    My web site
    by 2manycars
    I have added a page on my web site for my 1940 ford tudor.
    www.brauchauto.com
    06-19-2018, 03:41 PM
  • Paul
    Personable Opinion
    by Paul
    After following this site since its introduction, the **** **** is a good place for me to answer a question, but please note; when I need a question answered or something to discuss, this is the place to be. There are true knowledgeable people here. It makes it easy to sort out the various answers when you trust the people giving them. Thanks to all who partake. VFF is the best!
    01-31-2019, 05:35 PM
  • Rob Patterson
    Ford Market Share. Pre T
    by Rob Patterson
    Hi,
    Recently I heard that Ford were already market leaders prior to the Model T.
    Is this so?
    If so, could you point me in the direction of where I can find the figures please?
    Thanks,
    Rob
    12-10-2018, 04:20 PM
  • 2manycars
    My web site
    by 2manycars
    I have updated several pages on my web site. Anyone interested is invited to have a look.
    09-06-2018, 03:19 PM
  • Rob Patterson
    WARNING: MTFCA site. Be careful
    by Rob Patterson
    The MTFCA's new forum has been hacked.
    Initially a couple of days ago, but after getting back up, its now been down a second time, for quite a while.
    But please be careful should you get onto it. My "Malwarebytes" blocks the site, saying its sending outbound trojans. There is another report saying "my Norton security software sent up a intrusion attempt red flag for the...
    03-23-2019, 05:52 PM
Working...
X