VFF information tent @ the MARC meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFF information tent @ the MARC meet

We will be taking this opportunity to spread the word of the new forum to a large portion of Model A'ers at the MARC meet next week. Stop by our space say hello and grab some key rings, business cards, flyers to take back to your local club members. I have a limited supply (24) VFF hats to give out for anyone that takes an oath on the JS & RG bible to wear them everyday at the meet. If anyone has any free time and wants to volunteer helping out at the tent contact me, as i will also be involved in the touring class and working at the repair tent. For those not going if you need anything to give out at your local club just contact me and i can send those out in the mail asap. Bruce Adams will also be dealing his international Model A day patches at our tent, so this would be a great opportunity to get those. I am looking forward to meeting many of you folks that are already members here. We will be arriving Monday 31st around noon
    Safe travels to all who are attending!

KEY RINGS

MARC1.jpg

FLYERS

MARC2.jpg

BUSINESS CARDS

MARC3.jpg

MARC4.jpg

LAWN SIGNS::::::::::: MODEL A'ERS LIKE THE WORD FREE LOL

MARC5.jpg

TENT BANNER

MARC6.jpg

VFF HATS

MARC7.jpg
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

That sure all looks great! Wish I would be there!

Comment

Can not attend. Have a GREAT time. Rod
      Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

Comment

You should sell the hats Mitch. Looking forward to meeting you. Keep your eyes on that Long Island sailor Bruce Adams. ;)

Comment

Mitch,
          Eight of us from the Baltimore club will be arriving Sunday afternoon. I will be sure to stop by and say hi. A few of us have also offered to work in the repair tent during the event. The Tudor that we had so much with at Renningers show a few years ago will not be going.
          Dave

Comment

We will be rolling in monday about high noon, with the rig / trailer.
            I plan to post a daily update with lots of pics for those that couldnt make it.

3 ~ Tudor's
            Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Sent the first four cards out yesterday. Will be listing around 80 new items next Friday and will try to list 20+ new items every week until late Oct. Summer vacations will be ending soon, kids back in school and people back in the shop, so things will be picking up soon. Rod
              Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

Comment

• Mitch
                Mitch commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Rod

Mitch,

I'll be there!!! Sorry I haven't been on the forum much lately.. been kinda busy! Glad to be that for sure. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys there.
              All the best and safe travels to everyone. Gina and I are coming from Missouri along with our Missouri Valley Region contingency. We should get in about noon on Monday.
              Larry Shepard

Comment

• Mitch
                Mitch commented
                Editing a comment
                Safe travels Larry!! looking forward to meeting you and Gina

Jeff from Brattons is setting up there as well.....get my damn top from him! LOL

Comment

• Mitch
                Mitch commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll get it if its paid for

Dog: here,
              Mitch, UR you sure you speled VFF right???
              Buster T.:

Comment

• Mitch
                Mitch commented
                Editing a comment
                VVF right

See you tomrrow Mitch. Need a hat.

Comment

I already had one reserved for you!
                3 ~ Tudor's
                Henry Ford said