Whos going to IOLA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos going to IOLA?

I plan to go again - got my cart ready to drag around like a boulder and ready to function on fried cheese curds and beer!

PM me with parts you guys may need that are going - i might have them i can bring and we can meet up. Or of course meet up anyways! Always a pleasure to meet new members.

SS, looks like I have to go now, if no one else is !! Should be able to pick up parts for nothing Pat

Comment

• SeaSlugs
      SeaSlugs commented
      Editing a comment
      More fried curds for us! haha

I like to go but have missed it a couple times in the past 4 years. Still undecided about this year.

Comment

Gonna be hot tommorow and wet friday. Standard affairs haha.

Comment

• Tom Wesenberg
        Tom Wesenberg commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, I decided to pass again this year due to the heat and lots of walking up and down hills while pulling a cart.

Also I need to keep working on the EVR's, and now have 2 Honda lawn mowers not running.
        With all this heat and humidity, I guess the fast grass growth is just too much for the mowers.

• pAAt
        pAAt commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking Friday, but the heat and now rain ?? I still might, I sure need a few parts to get my truck finished. Pat

SS
      Bring some pics back of the rust piles.
      2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• SeaSlugs
        SeaSlugs commented
        Editing a comment
        Can do!

Debbie is leaving for Iola 4am Thursday. Hopefully she won't wake me up 'till we get there. Winner, winner, chicken dinner?

Comment

• SeaSlugs
        SeaSlugs commented
        Editing a comment
        Just a heads up I39 has 45 miles of work zone... 55mph limit speed tracked by police from the air lol WI are so nice though! IL you play the dodge the landmine game on the interstate

• Tom Wesenberg
        Tom Wesenberg commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree that Wisconsin has some of the nicest roads, and except for 94 the roads are lightly traveled and great for Model A drives.

• Jeff/Illinois
        Jeff/Illinois commented
        Editing a comment
        SeaSlugs what is it with drivers on the Interstates?? Is it an Illinois thing??!!They are doing work on I-74 north of Galesburg. The signs to slow down are posted ahead of time, flashing at you, etc.---- but some dummy always has to speed around you to get in front of you and cut you off right at the start of the single lane only to slow down to 55 and then 45.

I HAVE seen Illinois State Police pulling plenty of speeders over on the Interstate this summer. Good job those guys are top rate! Usually someone from Indiana they must not have speed zones over there......

Ill be at the gate at 6am and curds in hand by 9 haha

Comment

• MikeK
        MikeK commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the I-39 warning.

So friggin hot today. Will get pics up tommorow.

Comment

• Tom Wesenberg
        Tom Wesenberg commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, the heat is one reason I didn't go. You should try to find some of that white split wire wrap like I use on my fuel line. I bought mine about 8 years ago from a guy on top of the hill, right near Joe who is from Steven's Point and does engine babbit.
    Working...
    X