Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos

Renner's Corner. The carb guys that do it right.

I get the flow tested jets from there, and have always been happy with the service.
    Did you get a carb or parts from them?
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• Captndan
      Captndan commented
      Editing a comment
      They have built and tuned two carbs for me. They both work great.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Poor Boy
    Zenith Model B carb
    by Poor Boy
    Good evening Guys. Was at the Stowe flea market and got some great stuff. One of the items was a Zenith B carb. It looked pretty tough, and I was hoping to save the top casting. As it turns out it cleaned up real nice and although I have not tested it , I think it is a good usable carb. It has a round float and the GAV is the same style as the Model A. I have tried searching, but cannot find...
    08-15-2019, 06:08 PM
  • Mickey
    Model B carb. rebuild
    by Mickey
    Can anyone (would anyone) build me a good working B carb. from what you see here? I would ,of course, pay for any additional materials. The first three shots are the same table, different view. The fourth shot is three additional cores. I've checked most of the best vendors and other sources. None. Renner no longer rebuilds carbs....
    08-02-2018, 12:14 PM
  • Keith True
    Odd carb problem
    by Keith True
    I'm having kind of an odd carb problem on an A.It is something I've never seen before.When I turn on the gas it leaks badly out the throat until the float shuts the valve.Then it does slowly weep,maybe a drop every couple of minutes.It does idle too rich,even with the GAV turned all the way down.I have verified the GAV needle is hitting the seat,but just with a magic marker,not by pressure.This carb...
    06-26-2018, 01:20 PM
  • tchbil
    Marvel carb
    by tchbil
    Is there anywhere you can get Marvel repair parts or is it a DIY thing ?
    12-09-2018, 02:56 PM
  • MANYHERRAMIENTAS
    Rebuild Zenith carb
    by MANYHERRAMIENTAS
    Hello, I am about to restore a Zenith carburetor and I would like to build it with the best parts, especially with the jets. Where would you recommend me to make the purchase?
    Thank you
    10-03-2019, 11:19 AM
  • Beauford
    Just got a backup carb...
    by Beauford
    but may become daily driver carb and Zenith as a backup. Rebuilt Marvel fo $200. Crummy ones on fea bay go for 80$ and rebuild kits from Renners is about 140$. Then time to clean, blast, install...I think I came out better. Still waiting for the rain to stop to test yet again settings on Zenith to prevent stop stalls.
    05-12-2019, 02:01 PM
  • Jackc
    Zenith jet position?
    by Jackc
    I am installing Renner's jets into my Zenith. When looking at the main and cap jets installed, the tops of the jets are not even close to being the same height.
    According to the "red book", they should be even across them and sitting in the smallest part of the venturi. It also says to use washers to adjust them, this would need a lot if washers to get it anywhere close. Is there...
    11-30-2019, 02:31 PM
  • Apple Green Wheels Rule
    Storing a carb...............
    by Apple Green Wheels Rule
    What the best of ways to store a Zenith carb? Acquiring a second carb, it was rebuilt a few months back and the guy came in possession of a Marvel. Needs to sell the Zenith to help pay for the Marvel. I'm buying it.
    09-22-2019, 03:31 PM
  • old31
    Model B Carb idle mixture question
    by old31
    I have a model B carb with a bored out A intake. The carb runs good, but shouldn't the car want to die when I turn the Idle mixture in all the way?

I have "I think" cleaned it out many times but the idle mixture, turning it all the way out or in doesn't make too much of a difference.
    08-23-2019, 08:54 AM
  • Big guy
    Zenith carb issue, help!!
    by Big guy
    Ok so I am now officially crazy! My zenith A carb (1929) is the most stubborn carb I have ever seen. I have read so many threads and links from this site and reached out to respected members via PM about this damn thing. I cannot stop the thing from flooding and puking out the intake (before ever trying to start it). I had issues going to Dearborn and decided that I would start fresh with timing...
    08-27-2019, 12:40 PM
Working...
X