First Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Week

IMO we got a lot accomplished on the VFF this first week.
    Our membership grew from nothing to over 100 members during this past week, which says a lot.
    Many, many of the members are experts on the topics being discussed and asked. This is great news for the less experienced Model A owner as well as for sharing info among the top elite in the field / hobby.
    Thanks for all the feedback, suggestions and well wishes this first week, you people are the VFF.

3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

!!!!!!!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the forums growth

Comment

Mitch, I knew you were a swell dude when I first joined and you sent me all those coupons for free Rotella!!!!! ::::::: either that or you was trying to suck up to a new dude that didn't know shit about Model A Fords and thanks to you and everyone else...I still don't!!!!! ;):p:p:p:p:p:p
        "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

It's just nice to have an owner and administrator who values authenticity in vintage autos. It's the first forum I've seen with a fine point section.

Comment

I really like the fact when someone makes a suggestion you are willing to listen and respond to them about their idea, I sure hope to meet you someday.

Comment

Yeah, sure. Yada, yada, yada. But I STILL have not received my box of complimentary Depends. :

:p

Comment

Mitch,
                Thanks again for taking the time to make this forum work.
                mike
                Michael
                1928 speedster
                1929 closed cab p/u
                1930 standard roadster
                1931 deluxe tudor sedan
                1967 ss/rs conv.camaro

Comment

A forum by a Ford owner, for Ford owners... Competition is something that always makes things better.. Great job Mitch and thank you.

Comment

Mitch,
                    Great forum. Rome wasn't built in a day as they say.... so it will build day by day. Many thanks for all your hard efforts. We are all your support team!
                    All the best!
                    Larry Shepard

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• BNCHIEF
                      Promoting and growing the VFF
                      by BNCHIEF
                      I had the opportunity this past week to speak to a group of folks about the vff and what we are about here that many people here are very knowledgeable and willing to help especially new folks with their first car or restoration. I said folks here will help you not just say use the search section, well if you are new how do you know what to search for? I passed out key rings and cards to all the...
                      09-23-2017, 12:55 PM
                    • Mitch
                      THE VFF TENT IS IN FULL SWING
                      by Mitch
                      LIVE UPDATE::::

We only have been set up for a couple hours now but the support for our forum is totally amazing. I have already met many great members and future members. Steve Wastler just got one of the limited edition VFF hats, and will be apart of our community along with so many other new folks that are being educated about it. WE are going to be kickin ass this week...
                      07-31-2017, 12:52 PM
                    • BNCHIEF
                      What I did today
                      by BNCHIEF
                      Today I attended a model t ford clinic, where we discussed the kc warford transmissions and others as well as various brakes etc. We had about 150 folks here and to my surprise quite a few younger folks as well. They got to talking about tours and how to get other clubs involved when the opportunity presented itself I promoted the vff I told them about how this forum is set up many talked about...
                      01-27-2018, 06:10 PM
                    • Mitch
                      New sign ups
                      by Mitch
                      We have been averaging 3-6 new members daily. Many of these new VFF’ers were not on a forum like this before. One reason for this is many are coming in from the Bratton’s parts flyers initiative. I have been working with many of these new members on the phone and through email. Most of the help involved site navigation and operations. The feedback i received back from them is always positive....
                      01-25-2018, 07:18 PM
                    • BNCHIEF
                      The VFF and the past year in review.
                      by BNCHIEF
                      Lets talk about the growth and progression of the VFF in the past year and some of the positives and negatives if there are some but please elaborate good or bad but be constructive and helpful anyone can complain, after all this forum will only continue to be as good as it can be if we all make it that way thru our articles pictures and contributions. I am talking across all the sub-forums here on...
                      12-28-2018, 06:59 AM
                    • Mitch
                      Post your Branson plans and Info here. Parts for sale etc
                      by Mitch
                      I'll start by posting the plans for me and the VFF. I'm bringing Lucy and entering her in the touring class. We pulled a 498 last year due to a small crack in the steering wheel. I have since replaced the wheel and she's only had a few miles put on her since Gettysburg. I'll be bringing any parts that you folks need from that pile I just picked up last week. If you see something please post it here...
                      06-10-2018, 10:17 PM
                    • tbirdtbird
                      An impressive thing about the VFF and the posters.....
                      by tbirdtbird
                      From inception, I have noticed that the posters here are open minded about their methods, and have been willing to incorporate advice from professional mechanics and professional restorers into their repertoire. This is rewarding to the people that reply, in that they don't think that they are wasting their time. On so many other forums, posters are merely looking for confirmation that their shoddy...
                      09-17-2018, 12:12 PM
                    • kevinf
                      New Member Introduction
                      by kevinf
                      Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself to the community. I am new to the forum and the Model A world and live in the Detroit area. I purchased my first Model A about three months ago which is a 1931 Deluxe Roadster. I was not even planning on getting one, but my wife and I ran across this one when we were at someplace and it was love at first site. Through looking at reference books...
                      09-19-2017, 10:24 AM
                    Working...
                    X