Generator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generator

Anyone want a generator & cut out? I am going to toss it. Can bring to Branson. I don't know anything about it other than it has a lot of play in the shaft. Came with the car.

Bring it to Branson and I will sell it for you at the VFF tent
    1~1931 Tudor ~ Dad
    2~1930 Tudor's ~ Lucy & Paul

Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

If anyone has any items to sell but does not have a flea spot, just drop them off at the VFF tent.
    1~1931 Tudor ~ Dad
    2~1930 Tudor's ~ Lucy & Paul

Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• old31
      Generator vs Alternator?
      old31
      Besides an alternator having the ability to charge at a very low rpm, is there any other reason to switch from a generator?

I am running led's in the rear, 32/50's in the front and a Tickin...
      08-06-2018, 05:52 PM
    • BNCHIEF
      More Branson pictures
      BNCHIEF
      Here are a few shots from Branson some are at wilson creek a civil war battlefield, some are cars lining up for the grand tour and then the car start-up
      07-01-2018, 09:02 AM
    • Chuck Sea/Tac
      Starter interchange
      Chuck Sea/Tac
      I evidently have an early starter that has the thin walled bushing on the long shaft. Can that armature be used with the later ends? It appears the id and length are the same, so why not?
      09-16-2018, 04:41 PM
    • Mitch
      VFF Logo Unveiling
      Mitch
      Well here it is, print it out for your Hershey tables, scooters, golf carts and granny carts. Help make the VFF visible and spread the word.
      I will be there on Thursday if anyone wants to connect,...
      09-25-2017, 10:25 AM
    • my1931tudor
      Driving with fan belt off
      my1931tudor
      Lets say i wanted to check vibration of the fan blade and want to drive my 30 coupe with out the belt in the pulleys.
      Do i leave the generator wired up and just take off the belt and will the generator...
      09-09-2018, 03:48 PM
    • Mikey
      Some expert advice please
      Mikey
      I'm new to this forums thing and even newer to the Model A hobby (obsession). My father in law has his first car, a 29 roadster that he also learned how to drive in, he also has a 31 deluxe roadster that...
      01-16-2018, 02:40 PM
    Working...
    X