Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any other door fit a 1930 coupe ? (Beside the 1931 door)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any other door fit a 1930 coupe ? (Beside the 1931 door)

What doors would interchange with a coupe door ??

The tudor / pickup door is 29-1/4" wide. The coupe door is 27-3/4" wide

Coupe only fits coupe and sport coupe

3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

That is not the answer I wanted to hear but you saved me some money for the wrong door I was going to buy. Thank You !!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• tirano
        Door stell iner v/s wood iner ?
        by tirano
        Is a 1924 interior steel coupe door made in place of a 1924 interior wooden door 1924 ?
        06-09-2020, 01:49 PM
      • Mickey
        Door hinge question
        by Mickey
        I need to replace one complete door h​​​​​inge on my coupe ( lower one) and don't see at any of the retail houses the rivets that are used where they attach to the door. What do you folks use that have done the replacement.
        06-06-2019, 06:39 AM
      • efddd
        Door Handle
        by efddd
        Does anyone know if 32 outer door handle assys will fit in a 30 door?
        07-31-2020, 08:29 PM
      • albjerryg
        Passenger Door mechanics
        by albjerryg
        I have the 1955 Victoria just got it and trying to fix the little things wrong with it. The passenger door does not close properly. It hits like a thud. The wheel on the door is loose and the door button stays pushed in. Does any one have a good diagram or picture that shows how the door mechanic work are a site that might have it. I have ordered a new/used door latch assembly. Thanks for any help....
        06-16-2019, 09:42 AM
      • albjerryg
        Door aligment
        by albjerryg
        Having trouble aligning passenger door so it will close properly. I tried flowing the manual but it gone from bad to worse. I had an idea of losing the screws on the hinge door side then closing the door with the screws loose so the door will fit correctly. I gotten that far and door fit good now I need to get in the car with the door close and tighten the hinge screws. Does that sound crazy??????...
        06-28-2019, 04:42 PM
      • dmaxweb
        Door Latch Rods 30 Coupe
        by dmaxweb
        The end of the rods are worn and no longer fit snug in the recess (2 flat sides and 2 rounded sides) of the interior door handle. Because of this the handle will not stay tight. For the very small amount of material that needs to be added, welding and filing down seems extreme. I thought about applying a thin layer of Marine Tex epoxy to build it up and then sand down to fit. Another option is repro...
        05-12-2020, 09:55 PM
      • gdaquilina
        Door pulls- Fordoor
        by gdaquilina
        I'm thinking of getting some repro door pulls for my 155-C. The originals have lost much of their plating and are pitted. Are the repros of good quality and fit?...
        02-29-2020, 05:58 PM
      • Superhart
        Passenger Side Sliding Lock
        by Superhart
        I have a 1930 5-window coupe street rod. I have installed a locking door handle on the driver's side door and would like to install a sliding inside door lock on the passenger door. Has anyone done this modification? I just purchased a matched R/L locking handle set from Speedway. Is it possible to install a sliding lock on the passenger door? If anyone has any photos of the door interior metal with...
        03-15-2020, 03:08 PM
      • wrndln
        Identifing a door
        by wrndln
        I have a door I bought some time ago thinking is was a model A pickup door. It was advertised as a model A door on eBay. I am starting to think it might fit a model T as the window stop at the bottom is different than the other pickup doors I have. The model A doors I have, have 2 window stops. The window regulator and door latch from the door appear to be the same as model A regulators and door...
        06-30-2020, 11:42 AM
      • Aretino
        Passenger door handle.
        by Aretino
        Need to know how to remove passenger door handle on my 31 coupe. The lever shaft seems to be captured by something internal of the door. I purchased a new locking handle assembly and need advice on how to install. Thanks
        05-31-2019, 01:55 PM
      Working...
      X