See less

Book giveaway #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all, glad you’re all playing along. Will certainly miss everyone at Branson, really wish it were in the cards. More energy today, so that’s huge and I’ll take what I can get. Will give a bit more time on the giveaway,

Comment

• slammin
      slammin commented
      Editing a comment
      Attitude attitude attitude. YOU CAN BEAT IT! We're all pulling for you.

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve you work on getting better and we"ll set our sights on Dearborn for next year. Everyone here at the VFF has your back. I'll be documenting the meet daily so you won't miss a thing

You have a lot of prayer power with all the members on this forum. Good luck. my guess 201

Comment

63 was a winner (USS Kitty Hawk CVA-63) my home from 10-65 to 10-67 Praying for you.

Comment

Comment

Keep positive, we are rooting for you. How about 58! Tony on rural France

Comment

Well, I think I’ll call this one done, closest to my number of 298 is member Gil with his 299. Congratulations Gil hit me with a pm of your address. Hope to get yours and George’s game 2 out tomorrow. Thanks all for playing

Comment

Swastler, you are the true definition of a gentlemen. Helping and thinking of your fellow A-ers even when you have your own serious challenges! We all wish you best of luck with your treatment and a great future!

Comment

Thank you Swastler...the Tiny Tips Book arrived today.
                We have two new members in our local club...both new
                to the Model A hobby. One of them will be the lucky
                person to appreciate your generosity .
                Thank you...and we wish you well.
                Gil NoCal

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I would love to have that book and the number is 163. More than that I would really hope that the treatment you are going through is working and get you back to health. Anything else is secondary!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swastler View Post
                      hope we still like playing, been a rough couple weeks for me. Finished my 10th brain radiation treatment as of yesterday and am feeling way less than ideal. Starting to lose my hair, but beard should stay put, my wife has always liked bald guys!

Started phase 2 systemic chemo of spine today and hoping it gives me a much needed boost. This is going to be 6 cycles every two weeks. Sitting in chair at infusion will be teathered to the pump for 51 hours at home.

My my mother in law died last Thursday night, viewing this Thursday and funeral Friday, she damn near made her 90th birthday only a few days short. Heart attack and stroke ralleyed for 2 days then gone.

Wife is having a tough time with it all but is managing, I’m skin and bones having lost another 25 lbs in a bit over a month. But I’m still positive and there are still many options. I hope to have energy to get down to shop, 400’ from house, soon as I’m sure getting in the A’s will be much easier so thin.

This is give away is for a copy of the Tiny tips book. Published by MAFCA. Will be sent free of charge to winner.

Pick a number 1-300, post below.

thanks for playing, this really makes me smile.

Long live the VFF, it’s members and friends, thanks Mitch for Remembering my dark side email a few years ago.
                      In the event I do not win, which is par for the course, would it be possible to buy a copy?

Comment

The Tiny Tips book is available through MAFCA.. This contest was over on 6/15 if you look up a few posts : )

https://mafca.com/cart/index.php?productID=159
                        2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
                        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Originally posted by Tudor31 View Post
                          Swastler, you are the true definition of a gentlemen. Helping and thinking of your fellow A-ers even when you have your own serious challenges! We all wish you best of luck with your treatment and a great future!
                          I'll second that motion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
                            The Tiny Tips book is available through MAFCA.. This contest was over on 6/15 if you look up a few posts : )

https://mafca.com/cart/index.php?productID=159
                            Guess I should have read some more LOL. Thanks Mitch.

Comment

77 Keep your chin up. You'll beat this cause we're all praying for you.

Comment

• WMWS
                                WMWS commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Opps I see it is over, but we're still praying for you.

Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers, nice being out of hospital hopefully I can stay out. Thanks for playing and happy Aing!

Comment

Glad to hear you are out, try to avoid some of this miserable heat and humidity , maybe some night time outings would be good when you feel up to it, happy 4th.

Comment

Thanks so much Steve for all that you do. Sharing your xtra books here on the VFF and then shipping them is so nice. We all continue to pray for you and your family.
                                  Have a nice 4th at home today
                                  2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
                                  "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment