Post your Branson plans and Info here. Parts for sale etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Branson plans and Info here. Parts for sale etc

I'll start by posting the plans for me and the VFF. I'm bringing Lucy and entering her in the touring class. We pulled a 498 last year due to a small crack in the steering wheel. I have since replaced the wheel and she's only had a few miles put on her since Gettysburg. I'll be bringing any parts that you folks need from that pile I just picked up last week. If you see something please post it here or PM me your needs. The VFF tent will be set up all week taking on new registrations, BS'ing and selling our gear. We are a major sponsor for this years meet thanks to each and everyone of you. The Vintage Ford Forum will be embroidered on all the judges hats and our info will be put into each of the 500 plus check in goodie bags that are given out during registration. We have lawn signs and a banner to be placed all around the venue. Everyone will know of us by the end of the week that is for sure.
    BTW I have an extra room reserved at the host hotel for the week so if someone needs it PM me to see if it's still available. Lets make our presence felt so be sure to wear your colors wherever you go.
    Lastly we are having a little get together Thursday the 28th @ 8PM in the host hotels bar area. Stop by if you can for some fun and laughs.

Looking forward to meeting many of you, and safe travels.
    2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

good luck Mitch I hope you get your 500 points this year.

Comment

I hope to have my 1930 cabriolet entered in fine point . I will also bring some nice parts but no sheet metal . Norm

Comment

Will be there with my 30 tudor will assist Larry's 40 with his seminar, looking forward to the judging and seeing some beautiful cars and great people hope to put a face to a lot of the vff folks here.

Comment

• Mitch
          Mitch commented
          Editing a comment
          Chief
          I got your T crank with weights. Let me if anything else in the pile interests you

• BNCHIEF
          BNCHIEF commented
          Editing a comment
          If-you have it a good model a flywheel and bell housing , other than that the t crank is great.

• Mitch
          Mitch commented
          Editing a comment
          No flywheel but plenty of bell housings.. you can see those in the pics

• BNCHIEF
          BNCHIEF commented
          Editing a comment
          Find me a good one you know how to check them i am sure.

I have until the 20th to cancel this room after that it's gone.
        2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• BNCHIEF
          BNCHIEF commented
          Editing a comment
          Mitch I have adouble room I have tried to entice Tom, Pat and Mucker . I will be helping Eric get somw stuff there.

• pAAt
          pAAt commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm going to get some German Chocolate Cake that weekend !!

• Tom Wesenberg
          Tom Wesenberg commented
          Editing a comment
          Pat, are you going to Germany for that cake?
          I do know you like to travel to pick up parts.

• pAAt
          pAAt commented
          Editing a comment
          No Tom, I was figuring on stopping at Chief's house when he was gone, but my wife makes a great German Chocolate Cake Too !! Probably stay home and rest up for next year at Brent's. Pat

• BNCHIEF
          BNCHIEF commented
          Editing a comment
          Pat i already warned my wife about you and yes she is a dead shot.

• Mitch
          Mitch commented
          Editing a comment
          Pat don't risk it, pick an easier target lol

Wish things would have worked out so that I could attend. Not enough parts sold to be able to afford it. Maybe another year. Rod
        At some point in time standardization was a creative idea.

Comment

I also have a room available at the Host hotel....send me a message...Sure hope to meet so many of you at the meet

Comment