Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one "squeals" in the ham operation?

Comment

I drained the Rust911 out today and it was still clear Filled up another tank with it and we'll see about that one. I pulled 3 gas shutoffs apart and picked the best one to install, also the same with the strainer.. Put in the new fuel gage and plumbed the gas lines. I filled the tank with gas and MMO, no leaks, not even at the carb. Will be starting on the electrical next and hopefully trying to get it started in a week or so. Good evening, Pat

Comment

• DaWizard
        DaWizard commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Pat, check both those terminal boxes for the screws that go through. If there is a head of the screw showing, do NOT use locktite on the threads as that will obliterate the bakelite!! Use finger nail polish on the threads and tighten the nuts up, then put a dab of your favorite sealer in the holes before mounting on the firewall.

• pAAt
        pAAt commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure wish you were my neighbor Wiz !!

• DaWizard
        DaWizard commented
        Editing a comment
        Wish I was too Pat. Since I can't be, just keep posting pics and when I see something important, I'll holler out at ya.

Funny thing Pat, after belonging to this forum, a LOT of my childhood model A info is coming back to me. Can't remember breakfast, but my model A memory is getting sharper!!

Wow shes beautiful! Gonna hire pAAt to finish my truck lol.

Comment

• Mitch
        Mitch commented
        Editing a comment
        It is lookin great,, but She's a He
    Working...
    X