Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Model A Forums

General Discussion
See more
See less

We Made it.. The Model A Museum on Display!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to you and Val, Mark! Two big highlights of being at Gettysburg, apprentice judging in fine point undercarriage, under your tutelage and fine example of Vals superb auto (even the ensuing two fractured ribs due to brittle cancerous bones). And meeting the owner, operator of this mighty fine VFF, Mitch! My hats off to you all! Thanks for all you guys and gal, due to contribute to the Finer points of Aing!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats on a superb job! Looking forward to our trip to the museum this summer.

Comment

I hope to make the trip one day while your car is still on display. Thanks for sharing this excitement & milestone with the VFF
        2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

hey for those that asked, Here is the final curb display of the Roadster!!

Comment

• Mitch
            Mitch commented
            Editing a comment
            NICE!!!

Looks good. Depending on how things go, may make it there next spring. Any word on how progress is going on the Gleaner Combine display? Donated some parts for it a while back. Wish I would have had more to give. Would like to wait to visit after its completion. Rod
          At some point in time standardization was a creative idea.

Comment

You know Mark, I am a bit disturbed by this. I get about 25 different newsletters from all over the world and more than a few have pictures and accolades for the donation of the personal collection of deliveries, but not one mention of the roadster.

I'm not sure how the museum deals with vehicles but I think the advertising should be broader to encompass more than just a donation. I am elated that your and Val's efforts have been brought to light, that is a beautiful roadster...

My 2¢
            VFF Recruiter

"We do not stop playing because we grow old;
            We grow old because we stop playing ...
            NEVER Be The First To Get Old!" Pilfered from the MAFC SA Newsletter

I JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID!!

"Why so Serious?"

Comment

• Mitch
              Mitch commented
              Editing a comment
              Is there a news letter type thing that I can get from the museum periodically?

• DaWizard
              DaWizard commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know, all I get are newsletters from individual clubs.
          Working...
          X