Update on Sarah...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Sarah...............

Sarah is gone under new ownership. I'm looking for a 31 Roadster Deluxe. I will not name it Sarah, Sarah was too krankie. I'm looking for a roadster gal with some spunk, backtalk and is ready to take me on after I come home on a hot and humid night after a night at the bowling ally and after a few brews with the pals....I think I'll name her...................

"Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Say it ain't so Ed !! I'm going to miss her
    Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Originally posted by pAAt View Post
      Say it ain't so Ed !! I'm going to miss her

Comment

Don't mind me Pat, took an extra Tramadol, I'm off to bed.

Sarah left from here on Larry's trailer. He's pulling the pistons, honing the walls, checking for vacuum leak/s, check carb for any malfunctions to cause her to run lean and over heat, etc etc.

I'm going to be out of the fold for awhile.

Goodnight!!!!!

Comment

• pAAt
          pAAt commented
          Editing a comment
          Sleep well my friend !!

• CarlG
          CarlG commented
          Editing a comment
          Sarah seems to have this thing for Larry.

Sarah is in good hands with Larry.

Comment

• Larrys40
          Larrys40 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Art... hows the Vicky coming. I'm excited to see it. I know it is top notch!
          Larry

Don't get too rested. I want her back to you quicker than you think!
        I pulled her home last night and had to give her a bath this morning to get the bugs off. Here in the shop safe and sound.
        Keep you posted... The roadster stuff is well... you guys know....... just BS!!! He can't get rid of his favorite girl.

Larry Shepard

Comment

Ed-I think you need two A's in your life. Sarah for reliability and a fast little roadster with a twinkle in her headlight and a smell of cheap gas! Time to be polycarmorous!

Comment

• BNCHIEF
            BNCHIEF commented
            Editing a comment
            Bud you will have to come to the next VFF workshop and explain them big words.

Ahh..............................Tramadol, great stuff .
          Paul in CT

Comment

• Grit Kid
            Grit Kid commented
            Editing a comment
            Tramadol is good but Darvon was far better. I hear it got banned. Before hitting the bush in Nam, we carried a few with us in case we didn't make it to the designated extraction point and had to keep going to the next point. They kept you going for a few more days....;)

So, you're telling us this is more fake news from GRIT?

Comment

• JDupuis
            JDupuis commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol…

Originally posted by Larrys40 View Post
          Don't get too rested. I want her back to you quicker than you think!
          I pulled her home last night and had to give her a bath this morning to get the bugs off. Here in the shop safe and sound.
          Keep you posted... The roadster stuff is well... you guys know....... just BS!!! He can't get rid of his favorite girl.

Larry Shepard
          Funny that it seems the only times she's been on the roads at night is when she's been on your trailer. :rolling It does save wear and tear on the headlights!!!!

It's been another long day....time for bed.

Comment

could name her "Compliance " ?

Comment

Originally posted by Art Ebeling View Post
              Sarah is in good hands with Larry.
              Larry, I have not worked on the Victoria for three weeks. This time of year it takes all my time to get all the outdoor projects completed. We mow and landscape about six acres here at Artland. If I get behind this time of year I never get caught up. You'll see what I mean when you visit and check out the Victoria. Thanks, Art

Comment

• BNCHIEF
                BNCHIEF commented
                Editing a comment
                Art I have five around the home place know exactly what you mean.

• pAAt
                pAAt commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, I'm in the same boat as you guys and usually bailing it out constantly. Would be nice to have young help, but they're busy on there iPads. There's a couple full days a week on the yard, then graduations, funerals, weddings, and then it's winter again Love time spent on the Model AA. it makes it all worth it ! Pat

• BNCHIEF
                BNCHIEF commented
                Editing a comment
                The only good thing about winter is I am not mowing, but i also do not have to work out in it anymore.

I think we kinda hijacked Ed’s thread. When is Sarah coming back home?

Comment

Originally posted by Art Ebeling View Post
                I think we kinda hijacked Ed’s thread. When is Sarah coming back home?
                I don't mind people saying "Hi Jack" to Jack, makes him feel good I'm sure.

As for a Sarah update........... too soon maybe, I know it's too damn hot to drive her anywhere, not even to the old swimming hole even if she was here.

How do I feel, you ask?? Medically, about the same, physically, about the same, mentally....100% improvement over these past three months. Civvie skivvy public service sucks....BIGTIME!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Mitch
                  Mitch commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is she getting re-sleeved?

• Grit Kid
                  Grit Kid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Doubt it, Sarah only wears bikini tops............