What a GREAT time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a GREAT time!

Thank you Mitch and Brent for the awesome time and to meet many of this wonderful group!! Brent sorry I couldn't make it back this morning to drive the "T" but you can always send me a email @ [email protected] if you want to free up some space....Thanks, Beau

Brent, I also want to thank you & Mitch f.or everything, my car got a lot of needed attention from Larry. He is amazing and can do 10 things at the same time and keep everything straight. If the oil pan comes up short don't hesitate to let us know and a check will be in the mail Bob Reid Carolina mudwalker

Comment

Bob
      It was a pleasure to be there and help where needed . Your car is an example of a wonderful driving A. It was a pleasure to have met you. You and all the other A folks are just a testiment how wonderful A folks are .
      Our A’s Always have things to work on but they all can be solved one at a time.
      all the best and we look forward to seeing you in Branson !
      larry shepard

Comment

Mr. Mucker,
        It was finally nice to meet you in person, but I felt we had already met previously. Maybe it was some of those 3am texts about installing a bolt that woke up the wife and I. It's all good and thanks for buying Randy and I dinner the other night.
        Love ya man
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• Beauford
          Beauford commented
          Editing a comment
          Great meeting your charming self as well and Randy is a great guy to drive you around! LOL Thank you both for dinner! I'll be in PA this summer and we need to do it again!

I didn't even get down to the workshop but benefited from it directly. Tom and Pat on there way back to Minnesota stopped by my place here in Delaware to pick up a head and then on up to Mitch's for more items and while here they got my truck up and running again. Now how is they for helping out.
        Last edited by Mickey; 04-23-2018, 11:36 AM.
        http://www.turnbophotography.com

Comment

• Mitch
          Mitch commented
          Editing a comment
          Well I hope they show up tomorrow because I took today off to recuperate

• Mickey
          Mickey commented
          Editing a comment
          That's their plan. Today they're picking up a tranny in Wilmington and I believe going to the Jersey shore so Tom can see the ocean.

• Mitch
          Mitch commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL that's funny
          They should have went to Lancaster PA Amish country and stopped by Schwalms.. Lots of antique shops and such, Tom would have enjoyed that

I had a great time also and was impressed with Brent's work. But the dog got a lot of my attention, what a nice dog. Nice to meet Mitch and every one else, but I must say Tom is special.
        Last edited by George Miller; 04-23-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Beauford
          Beauford commented
          Editing a comment
          pAAt coming by with his engine for ya George...bahahahahahaha!!

• George Miller
          George Miller commented
          Editing a comment
          May next year we will show him how to build his own.

Originally posted by George Miller View Post
        I had a great time also and was impressed with Brent's work. But the dog got a lot of my attention, what a nice dog. Nice to meet Mitch and every one else, but I must say Tom is special.
        George it was great to meeting you and your lovely wife as well. Like Brent mentioned on the other thread, it's mind boggling to think about the ICONS that were right there in attendance. WOW
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• George Miller
          George Miller commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I learned a lot my self. Do not want to mention names, but Larry Shepard would be one. I though I new all about brakes, but Larry nows much more.

Nice job Brent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mucker so nice to meet you, the 2am where does this nut go is a VFF Classic, I laugh my rear end off every time I think about that. But we are blessed to be in the company of a fantastic group of people. I thought we had some thing special with the VFF last weekend confirms that for me for sure. The knowledge and progress you have made on your own project displays why this forum is a great place to be. It was a wonderful weekend and I enjoyed our little visits so much, it just went by too soon.

Comment

• Beauford
            Beauford commented
            Editing a comment
            Chief you are a great man! I am so glad we got to meet, talk and share other common interests. (BANG!) The World could use more guys like you! Keep up the good work!

I'm glad to hear everyone had a good time while you all were away. I had a great time while you all were all away too!!!! Let's do it again next year even though it took me three days to recuperate.
          "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Thanks to Brent and Mitch for putting this together. It sure was great to finally meet George Miller, Bill Stipe, Mitch, Beauford, and several others. Already looking forward to the next meeting. Now, if Brent can paint a Studebaker in two days, I might have to drive it down.

Comment

• pAAt
              pAAt commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh shit !! Your going to get new tires and the gas leak fixed right Tom !