Spring in Alaska

Collapse
    X
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

• Spring in Alaska

I love this time of year. I did several project to my Model A over the winter. Modern shocks, new 19 inch radials, and a couple cosmetic things. I have been chomping at the bit to get out and see how it feels. IT DRIVES AMAZING! I don't know if its the shocks or the new wheels but wow it hugs the road and feels great. I do need to adjust my doors, the passenger door flew open around a corner, my wife was not too thrilled about that. All in all its in good shape for the season.

Super duper Curly
      All that winter work is paying off, enjoy your A this summer. All I ask is that you send some of that Alaskan spring weather down here.
      2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• Curly
        Curly commented
        Editing a comment
        I rode my bicycle yesterday in shorts and a t-shirt. April typically throws one last snow storm but so far its warm with a blue sky.

I have heard a lot of good reports on the 19 inch radials. I am eagerly awaiting a report on the 21 inch radials.
      Bill
      http://www.brauchauto.com/

Comment

Curly I have them and would never go back.

Comment

• Curly
          Curly commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm shocked at the difference. I had modern radials but these are smoother and definitely faster than 16 inch wheels. 3.5 mph faster.

• BNCHIEF
          BNCHIEF commented
          Editing a comment
          The biggest change I saw was it road fantastic and felt like I added power steering, plus they look really good.

According to the song...I thought that when it's “springtime in Alaska" it's forty below.
        Enjoy those new tires Curly. ! Jeff

Comment

• Keith True
          Keith True commented
          Editing a comment
          The first thing that jumped into my head when I saw that title was the same thing.That one line from the old Johnny Horten song,I always call the song,North to Alaska,but I think it really has a different title.

• 2manycars
          2manycars commented
          Editing a comment
          I remember that song.
      Working...
      X