No announcement yet.

Model A Tool Display Box

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• 65cooda
    Model T bird dog box
    by 65cooda
    I have a Bird dog box that is made to fit on the running board of a model T. I have tried to find out some info on it but haven’t found out too much, any input would be of help, thanks Jim...
    06-01-2019, 11:02 AM
  • bosticjb
    Steering box
    by bosticjb
    I have just purchased a 1928 with a steering box problem anybody got any suggestions on what to do - any replacements that are recommended...
    10-08-2018, 01:52 PM
  • Tony Hillyard
    Classic car security
    by Tony Hillyard
    Good evening everyone,

I would like to share with you some of my recent experiences with regard to on-line security. Although the subject of this article was in Europe, I am certain it applies just as well in the US or Australia and New Zealand.

Classic Car Security

When selling a Classic Car, one has to be particularly vigilant.
    05-29-2018, 11:41 AM
  • sunnyorm
    The End of the Trail ??
    by sunnyorm
    Alright, here's a story from a few days ago in my town: i went to a garage sale, and the guy had a large assortment of tools, so i was paying for the tools i bought, and we get to chewing the fat, so i mention my Model A, so he says he recently lost a friend was 97 years old, and used to work on Model As, until his passing. So the guy i bought the tools from gives me an account of this 97 year old,...
    05-18-2018, 01:25 PM
  • bosticjb
    Streering box
    by bosticjb
    Has anyone used Randys converted steering box and what is you thoughts
    06-27-2020, 05:09 PM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Coming Soon to a Town Near You, A New Scam
    by Tom Wesenberg
    Usually the scams are easy to detect because they come from countries that don't know our language too well.
    Now it starting to be homegrown. I just read this one on the Studebaker website.

"Hello, I got a phone call, the caller new my name and I liked 1951 starlight coupes He said someone from the east coast was going to buy his starlight and backed out but gave him my name...
    09-12-2018, 06:23 PM
  • BudP
    Ford Model A Tools Buying
    by BudP
    Thought I would share my experiences of this year with Model A tool buying. By way of introduction I have several Model A's. All with the exception of one I bought from Mitch's friend (Mitch was the mechanic) did not run. I finished my last major repair job in Jan, 2020 with the rebuild of a transmission and was looking forward to a summer of driving Model A's. COVID happened and as the only...
    08-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Working...
X