Trailer update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer update

Here are some photos on my trailer progress. Still more work racks on floor lights etc.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Very Very nice Chief, that sure is something to be proud of.
    Just be careful of advertising the contents inside with the stickers and such, thieves look for things like that. I like to run incognito

thanks for posting the update
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Know what you mean i plan on putting something with it to make it hard to take or if somebody ji mmys with it i am sure there is something out there to show on my phone, giver a chance to meet bronson. Still have a ways to go to insulate the roof and lighting and such but the car fits nicely and it tows straight and easy.

Comment

• Mitch
        Mitch commented
        Editing a comment
        yes but when traveling state lines sometimes bronson cant come or has to be dismantled.

I had people tell me to put my business on the side of the trailer, I'm good

Looks good. Change the "FORD" to "VEGA" and nobody will steal it.

Comment

• DaWizard
        DaWizard commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya know, I had that same thought Tom, only I was thinking Yugo

• Mitch
        Mitch commented
        Editing a comment
        that' s great vega or yugo::

i was working in the Ford agency when the Yugo's came out. The dealership bought into the franchise and had received deposits for 3 months lead time of a waiting list. Everyone wanted in on it 3,995.00, those turds were blowing engines, going through brakes etc left and right, water and wind leaks you name it. What a ROYAL BUST

• BNCHIEF
        BNCHIEF commented
        Editing a comment
        Kind of like when our local ford dealer got fiats.

Looking very good! Thanks for the up date and pictures. Very professional looking (better than professional) :-)

Comment

seriously awesome talent here!

Comment

• Mitch
          Mitch commented
          Editing a comment
          Times 2

Related Topics

Collapse

• George Miller
        My T coupe has a trailer hitch that was factor made by some one.
        by George Miller
        I have a model T rear axle that was used on a trailer many years ago. I was thinking I would make a trailer of some kind I could pull behind my T. What do you think....
        12-31-2018, 06:30 PM
      • Big guy
        Trailer recommendations
        by Big guy
        Guys, If I had a trailer I would be joining yawl in Branson. This brings to mind a question about trailering for long hauls. I have a 29 Tudor and wonder what minimum size enclosed trailer I should be looking for. I know most are going to say to buy the largest I can afford. Do I really need two axles? Have a great time in Mo....
        06-22-2018, 10:30 PM
      • BNCHIEF
        Trailer build update
        by BNCHIEF
        Will get a few more shortly, wiring is not complete interior will be fully lined, top will be insulated no wiring will show at all and will be in conduit as well as having a full length ceiling. Diamond plate will cover the wires in the rear corner as well as at the bottom of the white panels on the outside. Floor racks for tying down the car yet to be installed as well as the remote set-up for the...
        This gallery has 14 photos.
        08-13-2017, 09:17 AM
      • Keith True
        Odd old trailer hitches
        by Keith True
        These were under the back seat in a Tudor,one of the bumpers was marred up from using one.I don't think I would want to pull much with these.One is marked Acme,and the other KRW. ...
        02-23-2019, 06:23 PM
      • BNCHIEF
        Trailer build it's complete
        by BNCHIEF
        Finished up my car trailer inside all the racks are in and interior finished with the interior lights installed as well.
        09-08-2017, 06:01 AM
      • Corley
        Open trailer towing long distances
        by Corley
        When I bought Elvira, my 28 Tudor, I towed her about 700 miles on an open trailer. I noticed that the top material would balloon up a little bit at higher road speeds. Never towed her over about 65 max, but I noticed this occasional ballooning started as low as 50 mph at times. Maybe it was an optical illusion, after all things look closer in the mirror, right? Now I've rarely noticed any ballooning...
        12-10-2019, 11:03 AM
      • BNCHIEF
        My new trailer I am building for my model a
        by BNCHIEF
        Had a set of dexter 3500# and wheels so i decided to build my own trailer after looking at what was out there plus the fact I have done this before and with the tools and equipment it would only take time and a lot of it. Main frame is 2x4 3/16 rectangular tubing with a 2x3 x1/4 center beam to the hitch cross members are 2x3 angle this trailer is way stouter than most I have seen but when i see sheet...
        This gallery has 5 photos.
        06-04-2017, 07:24 AM
      • Jordan
        Single Wheel Trailer
        by Jordan
        I have no idea if this is the appropriate place to post this or not- but there is a lot of knowledge here.

My brother and I inherited 2 single wheel allstate trailers to tow behind our Model A's. One was restored and has a wood body mounted, the other is an original metal bodied trailer. It has been taken apart to be restored, but hasn't been painted yet. I am considering selling the...
        08-27-2019, 07:52 PM
      • Fishngal98
        Antique dolly
        by Fishngal98
        Can anyone tell me if this dolly has anything to do with Model A or not?
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        08-11-2018, 02:48 PM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        So, Just How Big a Trailer Can a Model A pull?
        by Tom Wesenberg
        Is this really safe to pull behind a Model A?

09-17-2017, 11:47 PM
      Working...
      X