HEY GUESTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY GUESTS!

There always seems to be dozens of guests looking at the site at any given time. To them, I say HI and how about registering and telling us about yourselves. What brings you here? Have any general questions about the cars? Always wanted one? Come on join and say HI back.

I have noticed the same thing Mike hope they do.

Comment

MikeV, agreed... Thus far, I do not recall reading a single un-adult like post on this new forum. A credit to Mitch!

Comment

Come and join in, a lot of knowledgeable people here to answer your questions. We like/ need
        to answer model A issues :-)
        Don't be shy, there are no dumb ?

Comment

Mike, I think you will find them to be search engine robots. Maybe I am wrong, but that is based on viewing "who's on line" pages on other sites. Rod
          Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

Comment

One can think all those are guest but could be very well be members and have not signed in. I'm one, I don't sign in unless I have a comment or I want to view any photos posted on a thread.
            "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

i never logout

Comment

• Apple Green Wheels Rule
                Apple Green Wheels Rule commented
                Editing a comment
                I never hang around long, force of habit. I'm still constantly on patrol....keep moving, keep moving keep moving.

Originally posted by Rowdy View Post
              Mike, I think you will find them to be search engine robots. Maybe I am wrong, but that is based on viewing "who's on line" pages on other sites. Rod
              Rod came the closest Most are bot / crawlers but not all
              3 ~ Tudor's
              Henry Ford said
              "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mickey
                I need an online mentor
                by Mickey
                I'm new to the A and often have questions. I've been asking Mitch but the man's got a business to run. So I need someone whose online pretty often, has a fair bit on A experience, and would be willing to help out even when the question is a dumb one. I'd prefer to use email so everyone else remains in the dark about those dumb questions. Any takers?
                Mickey
                12-16-2017, 12:08 PM
              • Mitch
                New Forum Discussion
                by Mitch
                You guys / gals that have been around the VFF for a while know that I like to share my thoughts with you. I do this because this VFF, is your forum as much as it is mine. I have received a lot of requests from these so called closet modifiers about starting a separate forum for them to share ideas. These closet folks are on other forums meshing in with the general population but are limited in what...
                05-31-2018, 08:23 PM
              • H. L. Chauvin
                Write something ......
                by H. L. Chauvin
                FWIW: "If" we think about it:

There are instructors and instructors ...... there are teachers and teachers ....... some less effective snob teachers want students to say nothing and just listen to Mr. or Mrs. "Know-it-all" ....... others who are more compassionately concerned , ask students for comments ....... usually the student who is brave enough to ask a question,...
                04-13-2018, 11:17 AM
              • glentre
                Why this new forum?
                by glentre
                Didn't know this forum existed and found it quite by accident so I joined to see what it's all about. I've been a member on the barn for almost four years with some 325 posts so I'm not a newbee. My handle there is Lona.

​​​​​​Seems like a shame to have two forums on the same subject. While I've read many very generalized comments on why this new site was formed, it seems...
                09-16-2017, 09:49 AM
              • DaWizard
                Site Goodies
                by DaWizard
                Hey Mitch, how do I get a "reputation"?

I see it listed on the "Members List" but don't see anything in and around the posting area.

I think I want a Reputation.

While I am on the subject of site goodies, what is the "Tag" and what will it do, or should I just experiment?
                06-05-2017, 12:16 PM
              Working...
              X