Anyone Die of Heat Stroke at Iola?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Die of Heat Stroke at Iola?

I wanted to go to Iola this year, but the weather has put me so far behind, and I knew it was going to be hotter than ever at Iola, so I stayed home.

I'm just wondering if anyone here is there, and how is it this year? I wonder what the feature car is this year?

I didn't make this year either. with doc gone I just didn't have the heart for it... next year maybe
    http://jmodela.coffeecup.com

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jm29henry
      Old car festival
      by Jm29henry
      I am going very excited any of you guys going?
      09-05-2017, 08:09 PM
    • Mitch
      2020 VFF calendars, It's time to order!!
      by Mitch
      This year will be pre-orders only. Thnks
      Please click the link
      https://www.vintagefordforum.com/for...384#post203384
      11-13-2019, 11:45 AM
    • DougInAustin
      Insurance renewal for 2020- too high?
      by DougInAustin
      Hi all- anyone who insures their A with J.C. Taylor get a high renewal fee this year? Mine went up 17% from last year, even though no change in status and during the COVID 19 pandemic where driving in clubs and trips has been pretty much stopped since April this year. Thanks.
      07-05-2020, 05:21 PM
    • Jim Mason
      west bend swap
      by Jim Mason
      Well, damn. 6 to 10 inches of snow predicted this weekend. guess i wont be going this year...
      02-21-2019, 09:42 PM
    • Beauford
      What year?
      by Beauford
      I eyeballed this sitting out in the woods in the middle of no where........

What year is this firewall? Tag is smoothed over...
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      05-05-2017, 01:35 PM
    • pooch
      255 cubic inch
      by pooch
      What was the first year of this?
      04-14-2019, 02:46 AM
    • Jeff/Illinois
      New approach to winter this year with the Model A
      by Jeff/Illinois
      We've been remodeling the older garage this year where the 'A' has been hibernating, insulated and car board siding inside, energy efficient windows and garage door, LED lites, all new wiring, and a Mitsubishi Mini-Split A/C unit. Now for the upcoming cold weather we're putting in a natural gas Hot Dawg heater out there. Makes getting ready for Illinois winters a bit easier. You can shop around...
      10-15-2018, 09:19 PM
    • DaWizard
      Offering a Challenge
      by DaWizard
      Well, I really don't know how to do this fairly since a lot of you are what we out here call "fair weather drivers", but here goes anyway.

I want to challenge everyone out there that has a running Model A to keep up with or surpass my mileage, either by the month or just by the year.

Here is a picture of my odometer last night, so my month/year starts today. Somewhere
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      01-01-2020, 01:54 PM
    Working...
    X