schreader metal stems for inner tubes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schreader metal stems for inner tubes

Hello everybody, I recently bought a bunch of old metal stem's for inner tubes. I know the judging standards lists what stems are model a correct, but does anybody have any idea were I can figure out what the other stems go to? I did the google search and came up with some information, but I have a lot of them to figure out. I especially need help with stems for big trucks. As always thanks for your help and input.

Jeff any pictures?
    1~1931 Tudor ~ Dad
    2~1930 Tudor's ~ Lucy & Paul

Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

i'll be getting some, but it is going to take me a good week or so to get everything sorted and organized. I can post some pics at that time. I was just hoping somebody knew of a book or other resource that I could use as I sort. I never realized there were so many different sizes, and shapes of metal stem's for tubes.

Comment

Jeff try contacting Neil Wilson here on the VFF. He is an AA expert..
        1~1931 Tudor ~ Dad
        2~1930 Tudor's ~ Lucy & Paul

Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tom Wesenberg
          Tube or Tubeless for Model A Radial Tires?
          Tom Wesenberg
          I don't plan to buy radials for my Model A, but many have, and there are questions as to whether it's OK to run tubeless?
          I'm on the fence, but here are my thoughts.
          My 1950 Studebaker has...
          06-23-2017, 07:52 PM
        • dmdeaton
          Metal Valve Stems and Rim Washers
          dmdeaton
          How tight do you crank the rim washers down on the valve stems?
          08-19-2018, 03:30 PM
        • carolinamudwalker
          Metal splinters
          carolinamudwalker
          I am very well acquainted with wood and fiberglass splinters but new to metal splinters, or do you call them shards! How do you avoid or remove them when you cant even see them? I am afraid of setting...
          03-19-2018, 09:18 AM
        • 2manycars
          Tires
          2manycars
          The 600-16 bias firestone wide white tires on my 40 are getting old, and I want to replace them with coker radials. What is the opinion on 600-16 vs 650-16? Are radial tubes necessary?...
          06-21-2018, 07:30 AM
        • Swastler
          Pot metal repair
          Swastler
          so I’ve had this OD electric wiper motor and the cover was in about 11 pieces, Two bigger and the rest smaller pieces. I used a gel super glue to glue back all pieces I had. There is still some missing,...
          03-27-2018, 12:46 PM
        • BNCHIEF
          Excelsior Stahl Radials
          BNCHIEF
          Just got these all done on my car followed H.L. Chauvins advice to the letter and what he had to say about them this is hands down the best thing i have done to date it feels like I added power steering...
          09-11-2017, 12:57 PM
        Working...
        X