Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch got my stuff while we were gone, really nice shirts, also what the wife said, look forward to seeing you at Brents, thought about bringing my resistance soldering outfit if anyone wanted to solder bullet ends on. What do you think?

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool I would like to check it out. I'm happy you are going to the workshop

• BNCHIEF
      BNCHIEF commented
      Editing a comment
      I will bring it along and folks can use it. I think this will be a great event for Brent and this forum. Getting to meet Tom W and Pat is icing on the cake for sure. Well back to the shop dropped the oil on everything around here, get it out of the way so I can get back to welding and model A and T fun.

Mitch, what about some VFF pit crew coveralls ? Chief, you and Tom need to get on the phone together and figure out ?? on our trip to Brent's ! Pat

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if all goes to plan I should have the new VFF hats in time for the workshop.

• BNCHIEF
      BNCHIEF commented
      Editing a comment
      Ever thought about designer jeans for us you know the ones with the holes in them they pay extra for(I have given away a fortune) also those flex band waists would be a real hit.

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Good idea Chief VFF spandex pants. I’ll get right on it, that should make for some fine workshop photos

• BNCHIEF
      BNCHIEF commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a scary mental picture right there.

• JDupuis
      JDupuis commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooh Ghaaad,....I can't unsee that!!! Lol Jeff

I think it would be FUN, to buy someones' collection of Car Oriented "T" Shirts, after they've passed on! Gregg (RIP) left me a BUNCH of "T" Shirts & over 100 Baseball Hats. Some are VINTAGE Collectibles & some have WORK SWEAT on them.
    Would be fun to do BIG NUMBERS, Like #1 through #7, on plain "T" shirts---One for each day of the WEEK!---OR, a pic of your car, UPSIDE DOWN!!!---OR 1, thet sez, "NADA"
    Have a Friend that does "T" shirts for shows, etc, he gives me the "REJECT" ones
    Dad Funky

Comment

The long awaited embroidered VFF Hats have arrived. See the store for details..

2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• BNCHIEF
        BNCHIEF commented
        Editing a comment
        Fantastic looking if they are half as nice as the t shirts then that will be nice.

Cooper likes them
      2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• BNCHIEF
        BNCHIEF commented
        Editing a comment
        He sure looks thrilled kinda like duke on the beverly hillbillies.
    Working...
    X