Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checked the member list today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Checked the member list today

    It looked funny to see Tom Wes listed as a junior member
    Bill
    http://www.brauchauto.com/
    Eastern Connecticut

  • #2
    New forum, so, aren't all of us listed as juniors.

    Comment


    • #3
      I've noticed that I have quite a following, 14 new members signed up after I did!!!!!!!!!!!! ::::
      "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 2manycars View Post
        It looked funny to see Tom Wes listed as a junior member
        Wish I could turn back the clock and be a junior again. LOL

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tom Wesenberg View Post

          Wish I could turn back the clock and be a junior again. LOL
          You got that right. If I knew then what I know now!

          Comment


          • #6
            Mitch is just trying to make us all feel good by calling us junior, better than old fart as a more accurate description.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BNCHIEF View Post
              Mitch is just trying to make us all feel good by calling us junior, better than old fart as a more accurate description.
              We all have time to prove ourselves. :

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tom Wesenberg View Post

                Wish I could turn back the clock and be a junior again. LOL

                Tom,
                Got your note.. good to see you back on the forum (s).
                All the best!
                Larry Shepard

                Comment


                • BILL WILLIAMSON
                  BILL WILLIAMSON commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When we see JUNIOR, we "think" YOUNG---HA-HA-HA-HA, GOD, I'm WINDED!
                  Bill OOOOLD
              widgetinstance 451 (<center>Related Topics</center>) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X