Have a safe and happy 4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a safe and happy 4th of July

I give thanks to all the brave men and women who have fought and served to give us the freedoms that we enjoy today!
    God Bless America

3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Agreed, and this is the greatest country in the world, despite that there are many outside forces that would try to destroy it. I think our cars take us back to an era that was simpler, where basic values such as work ethic, family, industrialism, manufacturing, etc were stronger. Speaking only for myself, I was born too late.
    YES God Bless America!
    Enjoy your country, family and cars!

Comment

++ 10
      You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
        Michael
        1928 speedster
        1929 closed cab p/u
        1930 standard roadster
        1931 deluxe tudor sedan
        1967 ss/rs conv.camaro

Comment

Happy Independece Day! Remember those who have gone before who secured our liberty! (Probably best done in a Model A!)

Comment

Happy 4th and thanks to all who served and all who are serving, to all who paid and to all who are paying the price for the freedom we all too often take for granted.

Also, a personal salute to my 5th GG Howard who served in South Carolina Mil. The Rev. War and Happy 18th Birthday to my youngest Daughter today..

Comment

Happy 4th and Happy Birthday to the..........West Point Military Academy. My old Alma Mater (cadre)
              "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Working...
              X