Hollywood Wolf Whistle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollywood Wolf Whistle

One Christmas my folks asked me what I would like for Christmas....my reply was a Hollywood wolf whistle. So that's what I received. It was put on our 1930 Model a sedan. My brother and I had a lot of fun with it. We would call dogs out of yards and they would chase us down the road. We would whistle at girls with it, but I think it probably annoyed them. Still we had a good time with it.

I had one on my 55 Chevy when I was 17, and it was a lot of fun. The girls smiled when I used it to whistle at them. One day a couple girls were walking down the sidewalk and I gave the whistle a quick toot. Both girls jumped a foot in the air, and we all laughed about it.

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Heck i scare the crap out of people the stocker

Now days you would be charged with sexual harassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey View Post
      Now days you would be charged with sexual harassment.
      BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exact reason why I got rid of the one that came on Sarah.
      "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

I'm grateful for sexual harassment,hell,any attention is good

Comment

I had one on the tudor for many years, and would use it in parades. The old women loved it when I whistled at them, and I could make it sound like Curly Howard to please the kids. I dont do parades anymore, since my clutch knee is worn out, and so I took it off. I bought it when I was a teenager.
          Bill
          http://www.brauchauto.com/
          Eastern Connecticut

Comment

• DaWizard
            DaWizard commented
            Editing a comment
            Bill, why would you take your knee off when it was the whistle that was offending ?

• 2manycars
            2manycars commented
            Editing a comment
            Bad grammer I guess. When I said "IT" I meant the wolf whistle. the knee is still in place.

I have a couple of them. They sit in storage currently. They are in the way, when touring. I try to use the Manifold cooker, while touring. Jeff
          Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

• WMWS
            WMWS commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you have a picture of the manifold cooker. I'd love to get one or maybe make one.

• JDupuis
            JDupuis commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't have a picture currently, plus I'm in Florida right now. I believe you should find the info on line. Snyder's sell it also. Jeff

• Mitch
            Mitch commented
            Editing a comment
            Warmin up Jeff?

• JDupuis
            JDupuis commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Mitch, I'm cooling off again. Just got home. -11*c outside according to my trucks dash. More snow tonight, I expect to be shovelling tomorrow.
            Glad to be home. . Jeff

I have the wolf whistle, but took off the train whistle. It had enough leakage you could hear a low tone all the time. Its on the shelf.

Comment