Sarah's coming home gift.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah's coming home gift.

As some of you know, my gal Sarah has been away this winter being poked and prodded, examined, felt up, rubbed and just about every indecency a lady can endure to make herself better looking and running for her man!!!! She'll be coming home soon so I got her a Welcome Home Darlin gift!!! If she returns pregnant, I'm hoping for a Roadster!!!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

She will love it!

Comment

Has she been with Larry?

Comment

• Grit Kid
        Grit Kid commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, she's still with Larry, parts I ordered for her arrived today at Larry's. I'm sure she won't want to return right now, unheated garage........

You spoil her too much. . Jeff
      Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

• Grit Kid
        Grit Kid commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what my other day friends say too.........

I hope she behaves this time
      4~ Tudor's
      1~ Coupe

Henry Ford said,
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• BNCHIEF
        BNCHIEF commented
        Editing a comment
        She associates with Ed, what could go wrong?

• Grit Kid
        Grit Kid commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too!!! I have plans for her this year and most are left over from last year.

That is great, love to hear those stories. Good luck and have fun with your lady friend.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Grit Kid
        Better than ever before.............
        by Grit Kid
        Sarah is running now like she's never before. So much more power. Before she took hills but not like she's doing now. I accelerate at the bottom of a steep hill and she takes off. I have to watch my speedo to hold her back. She staying cool even in this heat I have and...……..she hasn't used a thimble of coolant and no foam/froth/bubbles. I might get to enjoy her now and...
        07-12-2018, 07:32 PM
      • Mitch
        A Happy Ending!
        by Mitch
        Winnipeg woman wins appeal to keep Model A planter in her yard

Liz Kitzul has won an appeal to keep her grandfather's 1928 Model A Ford in her backyard.

A Winnipeg woman can keep the treasured remnants of her grandfather's 1928 Model A Ford, which she has converted into a planter in her back yard.

Liz Kitzul, known in the local car culture as "Hot Rod Liz"...
        10-28-2017, 08:24 PM
      • Grit Kid
        Sarah doesn't like protection!!!!!!!!!!!!
        by Grit Kid
        Sarah runs w/o engines pans now but to protect her from unwanted objects entering her through the carb, I put on a Hi-Boy this morning. She runs with Zeny. She didn't put up much a fuss as I put it on her and afterwards we took a drive. More silent now from hearing the sucking noise coming from Zeny. We drove out the usual mileage, she ran fine, no spits or spats. Got back home and took a look under...
        04-17-2018, 01:47 PM
      • Hoogah
        Calling all southern Texans (with our without your hat!)
        by Hoogah
        I meant with OR without your hat (how come I can't edit the title??!!)

I am on the MARC Facebook group (as well as way too many other old car forums!). I am posting here in an attempt to help out another member of that group who posted about trying to tidy up her father's estate in McAllen TX (almost Mexico!), including a swag of Model A stuff. Apparently her dad was well regarded in...
        03-11-2020, 11:20 PM
      • slammin
        Autumn has been adopted
        by slammin
        I am happy to announce that Autumn finally has a new home. She is on her way back to New Mexico. Roswell to be exact! I have urged her new parents to join VFF. Mitch, please remove my ad.
        Thanks,
        Sam
        10-14-2019, 02:14 PM
      Working...
      X